Reviews for Twelve Steps
:-)
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/21
That was a really sweet story.
FoolishlyFree chapter 1 . 4/24
This gave me warm fuzzies :)
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 3/7
I really liked this. I'm curious what Ron and Harry's appointments were like. I definitely wod play to hear what Draco said during Ron's...
Happyfeet00342 chapter 1 . 2/23
Oh! I want more! But I loved it! I literally mouthed "AWWW" (because I'm supposed to be sleeping right now) when Draco said he was talking about Hermione about the girl he would anything for. Fanatastic job! On to the next of your stories...heh heh
What was the surprise?
memoriesarecheap chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Wonderful story! I really love one-shots like this: where you can just feel Draco and his challenges... Great touch with him staying with Ron. Hahaha. This is such a great story!
zaphyro azul chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
This is the most beautifull dramione I've read and liked it the most because Ron, Harry and Draco are best friends at last
EndlessLoveEternally chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Love! Will there be a sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Cuteeeeeee!
Suvikha chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Merlin! It was so good dude.I am so happy because I haven't read a one shot this good for a long time. Thank you so much for writing this. I hope you write lots more of one shots . Thankiew! God c: Im so happy .God bless you ,your brain and your heart .Much love 3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Lovely. I enjoyed this very much :) ur an amazing writer :)
VeronicaRiddle chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Whats the surprise whats the surprise make this a two shot please! It was so cute and adorable i love it! Please make this a two shot!
hisgirltuesday chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
O the feels. This was an amazing piece of work, lemme tell you. Loved the interactions between the characters and Draco's confession.
DramioneInLove chapter 1 . 1/15/2014