Reviews for Night Ride
Lecidre chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Hey, I didn't know you write Transformers fanfic here! Now I've already found this fic, I'll definitely write some review for your story...

This one-shot is amazing, and I totally love how you wrote Ironhide and Will here. Your version of Ironhide is truly a badass mech! The idea of Ironhide taking little Anne to a night ride before she goes to sleep is very cute indeed. And boy, I feel sorry for those bad guys who dare to hurt Will and his dear baby girl - they really deserve some scary experience. By the way, when I read about Will and Ironhide's conversation in the end of this story, I couldn't help but laugh at the future scene of a tough old 'Hide beating the crap out of those perverts who try to stalk a grown up Annabelle...

- "When Anne becomes a rebellious teenager, can you be her first car so you can watch over her and keep her out of trouble?"

- "... Yes."

Ooh, now I'm really looking forward to a sequel! Jeez, I'm sure that our endearing Anne would be perfectly safe under Ironhide's protection. *grins*

Nice work, my dear! :]
LoveHopes chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Personally I Lo0o0ove it It's excellent and I wouldn't mind reading more :D
873833 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
"Human, stop lubricating on yourself." LOL. :D

That was really cute. I love Ironhide to bits.
Yukiko-sama chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Oh, crap sticks, I thought I had reviewed this story earlier. x.x Sorry for the late review.

I think that this story is wonderful. I really love how Ironhide plays such a big role in Lennox's family. He's like the big brother every parent wants for their kid. xD Nothing like charged laser canons to ward off the future hormone infested boys. o.o

Oh my...that would be one for you to write about. 'runs away scared'

Take care. and ty for all of your lovely reviews.
Nova chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Hehehe~ I hope you do a squel with little Anne all grown up. LOL!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I liked it. It's nice to see Ironhide participating in the Lennox family life.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Ironhide as a co parent. You win the cookies.
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
that was cute! i loved it.
Ted chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
I liked it, too.
lichiiFox chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Great story :D
Sothe chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
i liked it and you should write another about her teen years!
Elita One chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
loved it Ashley

thanks for all the work, lol glad you changed it im not very good at reading square.

write more if ya can
Glenn Rentholen chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Nice story, short, sweet and fun. _ I like fun. _

The only thing I felt was iffy, was perhaps the dialogue- it felt a little bit stiff in parts. I think it's because I'm so used to southern english that I here a lot of partial sentences... Those and 'Ya'll', 'You think?', ect...

Also- When I read the last sentence (“When Anne becomes a rebellious teenager can you be her first car so you can watch over her and keep her out of trouble?), I had to laugh. I couldn't help myself. Sorry. _

All in all, good idea, fairly good telling- You'll improve as you write more. : )
Mrs. Optimus Prime chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I loved it! Oh this was just too good!
GalaxyRangerSilver chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Nice story! Made me laugh and that was one crazy ride. Good job!

I give it a 8/10