Reviews for Secrets
guitarlover56784 chapter 23 . 5/4
I think that was the worst ending to a semi-decent fanfiction that I have ever seen.
guitarlover56784 chapter 8 . 5/3
Seriously? That last section, seriously?
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 4/27
I loved this story. It was unique but with unexpected twists and turns. Awesome
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 4/27
Omg that was hilarious one that The baby is so powerful with having a muggle mother and half blood father but that he actually had the Dark Lord who is terrified of death actually begging for it ...absolutely awesome.
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 4/27
Yep grey or bald by the time he is eleven. So now all that left is to deal with Voldemorts.
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 4/27
Is he dead or did he get free once again?
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 4/27
He's what six months...omg he is going to drive them bonkers and if the second child is as strong if not more so they are going to be grey and drooling by the time they are ready for Hogwarts lol.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 4/27
Lol and the long line of contenders for Stupidity of the Century is growing by the day.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 4/27
Wow three hundred de mentors chained with love...that's really too funny. Now who wants to go up against Harry Potter again?
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 4/26
The school should be just a bit emptier by tomorrow teatime lol.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 4/26
Well that was relatively easy and thankfully he will get everything back, granted the money isn't as important to Harry as the principal of the thing,
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 4/26
Why is he even talking to them in the first place...Ginny actually tried to play that potion of as a joke?
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 4/26
I'm not surprised at the school not being able to remove those with the Dark Mark, but actually it will be more fun watching them try to get back into the school. Scrimgeour is going to help him eh? This should be interesting lol.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 4/26
Guess you should have thought ahead Dumbledore and included Harry in your manipulations. Should be interesting to see how many students and teachers will be locked out of the school.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 4/26
Well so within the week they have gotten married and will have gotten Hermoines her newts. I'm really surprised they haven't got the Goblins or Amelia's help...yes the auror dept. was accepting bribes but I'm pretty sure it wasn't with Amelia's knowledge.