Reviews for Only the Cold
Maloreiy chapter 1 . 3/15
This...is...bloody adorable. I love it. The outside perspective. The sort of friendly sympathy. Poor angsty Draco with all the feels. I love those tiny little details that Crabbe notices and ignores just like a good goon/bodyguard.

The relationship between him and Draco is a great one. Crabbe understands and feels bad for him, sort of, but he also understands why Draco isn't going to do something about it, and he takes pride in the cold Slytherin way.

The little snippet of a story is great, though of course I'd prefer to see Draco and Hermione together. I'll go check out what else you got!
JenniferFeng chapter 1 . 2/8
omg... this just breaks my heart... and oh Vincent...
sofisamu chapter 1 . 2/4
This was perfect !
it's simply me chapter 1 . 1/20
This whole situation seems rather plausible actually. I find it hilarious that he 'get angrier and angrier' when he's around hermione, because that is iexactly what would happen. So yeah, I liked this little ficlet quite a lot
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
This was so brilliant?! You should consider perhaps, writing another one, about the point that Vince goes from being a lackey for Draco, to a loyal Riddle supporter; who refused to follow Draco again, even to save his own life!? You so well portrayed what I imagine could've honestly been the innermost thought's of Vincent Crabbe —lifelong friend, and lackey to Draco Malfoy, that I fully believe you are capable of getting into the mind, and damaged psyche of Crabbe, Riddle loyalist and future death eater, as he builds up to his defining and penultimate moment! Basically retelling certain moments from 'Hallows' entirely from this unique and alternative perspective! Either way, amazing piece, this! Well done! Thanks, —Cheers!;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
love it so much! youre awesome!
TnB4lyf chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
I really wish there were more stories from his point of view. This was just awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
This was amazing but I just wanted to let you know I think Malfoy and crabby were originally friends and then goyle came in, or the other way around I'm not sure, it was a great piece of writing though!
jeskyu chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Awww so cute.. I just want to hug Crabbe, Malfoy, and the Golden Trio. but esp. Crabbe :)
Tee chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
I love this so much! I always come back to it. :) Love the story and POV
Minnie chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Aw, you've made me like Crabbe
bonkaiqueen chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
I am in love with the way you write Dramioneasks through other people's POVs. It's amazing.
KenRik chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
*gives draco a great big huggggg* i love it! Seeing dramione though one sided through a very unlikely character like crabbe is just just a breath of fresh air! Great rendition love ittt thiugh heartbreakjng :')
Natalie chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
I think you did a great job tapping in to your character. I liked it. Thank you for sharing.
Nix Ginevra Black chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Wow! I loved it! I wish there was a sequel or another chapter!