Reviews for Only the Cold
This was amazing but I just wanted to let you know I think Malfoy and crabby were originally friends and then goyle came in, or the other way around I'm not sure, it was a great piece of writing though!
jeskyu chapter 1 . 5/18
Awww so cute.. I just want to hug Crabbe, Malfoy, and the Golden Trio. but esp. Crabbe :)
Tee chapter 1 . 5/8
I love this so much! I always come back to it. :) Love the story and POV
Minnie chapter 1 . 3/29
Aw, you've made me like Crabbe
bonkaiqueen chapter 1 . 3/19
I am in love with the way you write Dramioneasks through other people's POVs. It's amazing.
KenRik chapter 1 . 3/14
*gives draco a great big huggggg* i love it! Seeing dramione though one sided through a very unlikely character like crabbe is just just a breath of fresh air! Great rendition love ittt thiugh heartbreakjng :')
Natalie chapter 1 . 1/26
I think you did a great job tapping in to your character. I liked it. Thank you for sharing.
Nix Ginevra Black chapter 1 . 1/22
Wow! I loved it! I wish there was a sequel or another chapter!
etudeoftheartist chapter 1 . 1/8
you nailed his voice. seriously. i loved how honest and realistic this was.
guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
I ADORE THIS! I would read an entire full length work continued in this vein of narration.
werewolf6780 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
This was bittersweet and I loved it! I really like the different point of view (and find I wish there were more like it!) the writing is great, no errors that I could see! Fabulous!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I love this. It always makes me strangely happy when I read fics where Draco is still buddies with Greg and Vince.
The nerd Queen15 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
So cute! Poor malfoy:')
CJ chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Good story, but Draco should find a way to get to know Hermione and tell her how he feels.
Laland chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I like this story ever since I read for how many years now and I just keep coming back. d(- )