Reviews for Only the Cold
BeautifulSamurai chapter 1 . 5/13
This is so precious and refreshing. What a good friend! And the way you describe Draco's interest towards Hermione is just ...stomach flip flop inducing lol
BrillIantly written
BookLegendMystic chapter 1 . 4/22
You did a wonderful job portraying him! Good job!
Oh, the insight - never thought about Draco's posse noticing his emotions. Good work, only wish there was more to read!
This is actually f***ing BRILLIANT. I can still connect this Crabbe with one who might attempt to kill in the future.
This was well done. I wish people would write more dramione from other characters view.
The last line made my heart squeeze horribly...so beautifully sad.
MonJoh chapter 1 . 1/3
Well done!
cshen.julienne chapter 1 . 1/3
Ouch. Still freaking bloody brilliant and wonderful no matter how many times I reread it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Great story, but it feels a bit unfinished.
RandomReader chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
I am laughing.
I am laughing and i'm not supposed to.
God, that was really well written. Props to the author.
ordayone chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
cold slytherin way oh...adorable story
Bt Zabini's Slave chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Awwww...cute and sad
Eitan chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
What a brilliant piece of writing! It intertwines so flawlessly with J.K.'s work that you can think of it as a bonus canon chapter. Love it!
Maloreiy chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
This...is...bloody adorable. I love it. The outside perspective. The sort of friendly sympathy. Poor angsty Draco with all the feels. I love those tiny little details that Crabbe notices and ignores just like a good goon/bodyguard.

The relationship between him and Draco is a great one. Crabbe understands and feels bad for him, sort of, but he also understands why Draco isn't going to do something about it, and he takes pride in the cold Slytherin way.

The little snippet of a story is great, though of course I'd prefer to see Draco and Hermione together. I'll go check out what else you got!