Reviews for Dead Line
ThatNineTailedFox chapter 13 . 3/3
I read this story a couple of months ago as I loved it so much, I'm rereading it now, and I never do that. I just love how you portray Edwards slow recovery and PTSD, it feels very realistic. I also love how Roy calls him honey, it just makes it show how much Roy loves Ed with all the things he does for him, even after Ed pushes him away sometimes. This has got to be one of my mos favorite fanfictions I've ever read, and I've read thousands.
edwarrdelric chapter 8 . 2/20
you have such a great idea for a story, but... well, it seems all the characters in this are way too OOC, edward and roy especially, since they're the main focus in the story.

roy mustang would never lose himself in a situation like this, and even if he did, it wouldn't be the whole time. also, crying? never mind the fact that we only saw him cry once during the whole anime, i don't think he would cry in any of the situations in which you put him through. as for ed, i don't know where that "you know i love you, right?" came from. it seems so forced and weird when suddenly the reader is reading confessions of LOVE out of nowhere. there is nothing to prove in previous chapters that edward thought anything of roy, same vice versa, roy just loves him? also, where did "colonel flame" come from?

it seems to me that the story should have been a little more thought out. i tried to tell myself to read more chapters...it might get better, but I'm still seeing the same mistakes.

i know I'm like 6 years late to the party, but i just had to say this. tortured!ed needs a plot, too.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 1/6
Love this story this is my otp but you wrote "now aroused body" and well, I didn't really need that image in my mind during that scene.
BlazeingEcho chapter 25 . 10/25/2014
This. Is. AMAZING!
It's sad and cute and romantic and Awesome!
The FEELS!
I love it!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/29/2014
I can see why u have many reviews
The fic is wonderful!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/28/2014
Dont worry compared to everyday lemons
This is actually just PG13 at the most
endergirl1010101 chapter 20 . 7/20/2014
Lol the ah pain I must be alive killed me
endergirl1010101 chapter 19 . 7/20/2014
Omg I shot up when he said will u marry me and hit my head oww
treeinus chapter 25 . 3/10/2014
I've been reading this all day! I love it! XD
autumnleaves2334 chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
Hehh my names Autumn :3
Br0kenChim3ra chapter 25 . 2/19/2014
Omf!
I absolutely loved this!
Great job, VERY great job!
The wedding interlude was my favorite part w
And, lol, I now officially love drunk Hughes xDDD
Shibakan chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
Love the story this is the 2nd time I've read it and while I was reading this chapter I was listening to the song "You'll Be In My Heart" by Phil Collins and I think it really goes along with this chapter and most of the story.
lotrprincess chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
Oh my gosh, it's the Disney colors song! I didn't think anyone knew that! That author's note totally made my day.
Kt chapter 25 . 5/17/2013
Amazing, well done. I wish you well in future writing endeavours.
The Almighty Werewolf chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
Ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod! This is awesome! I usually leave reviews til the end but this couldn't w8. This is AWESOME!