Reviews for More Than She Bargained For
Jade Hazel Kurtson chapter 19 . 11/1/2014
Love it, update please
Tracy137 chapter 19 . 9/15/2014
I just wanted to say I really liked this. So sorry it never got finished. I was big fan of Cole's and thought Phoebe was...something unprintable. Everything he did, he did for her and she...well, anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Coming from an extremely sarcastic family who are utterly mad, I really liked Edie. I liked your version of Cole - which was also the show's, you just got him away from the Halliwell who drove him insane which allowed the sane version to return.

I hope one day you decide to finish it (says the woman who has two (or maybe three) King Arthur fics outstanding). I'll alert it just in case - sure I'm a pessimist, but sometimes even I can be pleasantly surprised with the curve balls fate throws... Well done on an excellently entertaining story.
JenLari chapter 19 . 5/27/2013
Wow. Just reread this chapter and it reminded me of how great a story this is. I'm so sad it wasn't finished. I'm hoping it could be eventually. (This is WolfEmmpress, btw. Got me a new pen name. xD)
julieakaweirdo chapter 19 . 12/30/2010
oki, strange chapter.. Love It!

UPDATE SOONXD
RulerOfCats chapter 19 . 7/31/2010
I hope you haven't given up on this story, it is amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
pheobep3 chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
may i know why you wonot 's a very good story so why give up on it?
pheobep3 chapter 17 . 2/6/2010
I am not ues to begging but pretty please update
pheobep3 chapter 18 . 12/28/2009
Please pretty please update.
pheobep3 chapter 19 . 12/23/2009
pretty Please update.
angelofire chapter 19 . 2/21/2009
This story is really good, please update soon!
Jan chapter 19 . 2/16/2009
This is a pleasant surprise, I had thought you'd abandoned this story.

I really enjoy reading a fic where Cole moves on and DOESN'T get back with Phoebe.
Wolf Emmpressalso being lazy chapter 19 . 2/16/2009
Don't buy the house! .
Joleca chapter 19 . 2/16/2009
So glad to see a new chapter... Cole not feeling well, headache... hm...

and Eddi having to experience his vanquish.. Wondering where this is going next.. please please update soon, can't wait to read more.
Vynne chapter 18 . 11/16/2008
I thought this last chapter was...not to my taste. It's not horrid, just so you know. Like I said, it's just not to my taste...However, I await the update and hope you keep improving as you have.
Joe chapter 18 . 10/21/2008
I just have one thing to say:

This story is AWESOME