Reviews for Miracle of the Blue Moon
teacupz chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
nice story... but, I wish to see more improvements on the next chapter since all of the players may be already know about the plot that looks a lot similiar to the game one, :)

and, is Dani came from D (Daniel)?

keep continue!
9shadowcat9 chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
This is stupid, but can you give me some help with Another code, you call it Trace memory? I can't get through the door on the bottom left with the second clover key and I can't find the books for the music room. Can you help?
Ao Kudo chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
U COULD AT LEAST TELL ME WHAT THE CONVERSATION WAS.(SINCE I DONT HAVE THE GAME)BUT I LOVE THIS STORY!CONTINUE!CONTINUE!
Branwenn-Wolf chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
Hee hee, I like this story! Keep going!
Forts chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
I like it so far. :) Keep it coming please. -
bugsuit chapter 3 . 12/11/2007
It's good so far. The 'Cue Music' parts make ME remember - e.g. playing the whole game through six whole times, and still not getting the ending I wanted. xD Well, anyway, if you don't continue this, I'll have to stalk you. And you don't want that. No. :3
syncopation chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Nice attempt, I finished the game a while ago and I thought it would be interesting to check out the category for it on ffnet. Remember dialogue from a new speaker must be put on a new line. It's neater and easier to read that way. I would suggest adding in a bit more description to your passages, so we can get a better idea of what's going on rather than she did this or she did that.
A Complete Waste of Space chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
YOU HAVE NO PLOT! it is still alot like the old game! disregarding all of the stuff from the old game, it's really very good. BUT IT NEEDS A PLOT!
A Complete Waste of Space chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
person, this is almost EXACTLY like the original game. i like it, but (don't take this the wrong way) some originality would help this story alot. try it.
Holy Mamma chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
You are my favorite author!
A Complete Waste of Space chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
i found your story very resembling.
Holy Mamma chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Great start - (a few little typos to fix) - I'll be waiting for the next installment!