Reviews for Once Upon an Enchanted Rose
samfindingneverland chapter 44 . 1/7/2013
Oh, my God. I'm crying so hard. This three last chapters were perfect. All the story was! I cannot thank you enough for writing this. Thank God I found this fanfic in here, because if not, my life and perspective wouldn't be the same as it's in this precise moment. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful story with me and all the BATB's crazy lovers (I'm one of those). You displayed truly good and exquisite the character of Christian through all the story; I'm simple more in love with him than I was before. I know you published this here quite a long time ago, but it's just the best fanfiction of Beauty and the Beast I've ever read and I couldn't leave without my pertinent reviews! :) I must say, bravisimo! Excellent story, very enjoyable.
samfindingneverland chapter 39 . 1/5/2013
This chapter hit me right in the feels. Perfect! :')
samfindingneverland chapter 33 . 12/29/2012
Oh my, I cried reading this. His description of Belle, the three of them laughing fearless, Chip's question. I loved everything! A masterpiece.
samfindingneverland chapter 24 . 12/26/2012
This chapter was awesome and flawless. I know you wrote and published this story a very long time ago, but I cannot handle my desire to express you my admiration for this masterpiece! I've loved every chapter dearly, but this chapter was genuine! You are certainly quaint and a lover of Beauty and the Beast. :)
EndlessDiamondSky chapter 44 . 9/2/2011
Wow...I can't believe this story is actually over. It didn't feel like an ending really...it felt like a beginning. Because now that that the issues between Belle and Christian are being resolved, they get to start over, and a million adventures could result from that. But after all the hard work you put into this story, I don't blame you at all for wanting to stop here. I've given up, walked away or become stuck on my own stories when they were much shorter and didn't involve nearly as many characters.

The last two chapters have probably been my favorite ones to read, because everything that's happened for the entire story was essentially leading up to their reconciliation. The love scenes were written perfectly - just enough detail for us to know what's going on without it crossing the line into being smut. While smut has its place in some fanfics, it wouldn't have worked for this story in my opinion. There's a purity about the love between Christian and Belle that makes all the intimate details of their being together unncessary, so I feel you provided just the right amount of information.

I know I'm going to miss seeing updates to this story in my inbox. Of the many, many stories on this site, yours was one of the few to be extremely well written and engaging, all while staying true to the original characters and source material. Very few writers on this site can say they've woven such a complex story together and actually completed it, and you have every right to be proud of yourself. Your dedication has inspired me, and I hope someday I'm able to finish my story with the same hard work, integrity, and class with which you finished yours. Even if you don't write anything for Beauty and the Beast again, I hope I see more of your work in the future. :)
MyahLyah chapter 44 . 7/18/2011
What a beautifully written story! I am just in awe at how this ended and turned out for both Christian and Belle. They both had demons but Christian had bigger ones that almost ruined his marriage and his life. His helping the people he loved only made him bitter and shut himself from their world which caused problems for everyone in his life.

In all honesty I thought that this story was going to end up with a tragic ending with Christian commiting suicide (yes, I actually thought that) but I didn't want it to happen. I wanted him to be happy with his life and with Belle and that's what happened. He's finally opened his eyes, faced his demons, came to terms with his flaws and lived his life with Belle.

Now he's himself again and I couldn't be anymore proud of him. To hold in so much like that really takes a strong person and he's truly that. So glad that he found his happiness again, and I know that family trip he'll have with Belle and the twins will be amazing.

But I have one question. Did the enchantress happen to heal Christian's leg? It seems as if he was no longer in pain after their last meeting and for him to pick up and carry Belle (who had to have been wearing a dress that weighed 50 pound*in my opinion*) down the corridors without a single 'ouch'? lol.

(Ramdom alert) Belle looks like she's 5'5 and weighs about 110 pounds on Beauty And The Beast so I'm guessing she's like 125 or 130 by the end of the story (Disney princesses don't gain much) Christian is over 6 feet. I always pictured him and Prince Naveen to be being between 6'4-6'6 and 200 with muscule since Belle and Tiana are both 5'5...okay but yes back to my question. Was he healed of the limp? Perhaps his future as an old man he won't have such a thing? Or maybe too much hot lovemaking caused the limp? Belle does make him growl and release other animalistic noises so could that be possible? lol

So sad that this story ended, but I am so glad that I've found it. I know that Christian, Belle and the twins are on their trip but I can't help but picture that while they're on the trip Belle becomes pregnant again for the final time but this time this pregnancy goes smoothly and they have another daughter. I don't want to name her because its your story...okay, its not like me to NOT name a fanfiction baby but they name their daughterian and Belle. They both had demons but Christian had bigger ones that almost ruined his marriage and his life. His helping the people he loved only made him bitter and shut himself from their world which caused problems for everyone in his life.

So sad that this story ended, but I am so glad that I've found it. I know that Christian, Belle and the twins are on their trip but I can't help but picture that while they're on the trip Belle becomes pregnant again for the final time but this time this pregnancy goes smoothly and they have another daughter. I don't want to name her because its your story...okay, its not like me to NOT name a fanfiction baby but they name their daughter Mandolin(sorry if I spelled her name wrong and Belle's mother's Christian is okay with it. I don't know...lol.

Reading this story made me really rethink of te movie now. I can see this happening after their first happily ever after. Now they will share many more.

Thank you so much for writing this incredibly beautiful story. I was glue by every word and your writing is truly phenomenonal. Brava! Loved every last heart breaking, shocking, funny, beautiful, romance and excellent chapter you've shared with us readers. I've already added you as a favourite story of mine after reading the first chapter. I will read this entire story all over again someday and I know that I'll still enjoy it. :-)
MyahLyah chapter 43 . 7/18/2011
So romantic, then fiery, sadness, forgiveness and then back to romance oh, and sexy but then romance. Beautifully .
MyahLyah chapter 42 . 7/18/2011
OMG this chapter was so romantic it made my heart flutter. *sighs* The whole romantic and playful exchange between Christian and Belle made me smile so widely! I felt their love and didn't want it to end. This chapter was funny, sweet and romantic! You're such a talented writer! This is my favourite chapter yet!
MyahLyah chapter 41 . 7/18/2011
Glad that the Enchantress told Christian her story and what he meant to her. Now that all is out and Christian finally got his questions answered they both can finally have their peace. I loved that title Christian mentioned on his story. lol. I like that! istian finally got his questions answered they both can finally have their peace. I loved that title Christian mentioned on his story. lol. I like that!
MyahLyah chapter 39 . 7/18/2011
How sweet and selfless of Christian to accept what he already knew. Christoph being inlove with his daughter and Sophia returning the feelings. I always knew she was inlove with Chip even before he was in the story. So sweet! Loved it so much that I got teary-eyed. It was beautiful. Then there wouldn't be romantic without Christian and Belle. Their love is like no other and that's why their union is incredibly beautiful despite the inperfections, every couple in love have a few like them, their love grew stronger. Christian got himself a good woman and vice versa for Belle.
MyahLyah chapter 38 . 7/18/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter because of reading Belle's POV and the flashback of her and Christian-Beast. And that he will always cherish her is so true.
MyahLyah chapter 37 . 7/18/2011
Man this chapter was intense and full of emotion. First with Sophia wanting to be a servant. Silly girl. But then Christian and Belle's talk at the end here and telling her truth...I felt terribly bad for Belle because of all she's been through during and after the twin's birth. but at least she now knows and as painful as it was to know that her husband lied at least the truth is finally out.

Off to read the next chapter...
MyahLyah chapter 36 . 7/18/2011
I've been reading this story for the past several days and I have to tell you that you're an amazing writer. Christian and his family has been through hell...Christiana has just about lived it his entire life through abuse, neglect, the list goes on and I've felt his pain, guilt, love all through your writing and also felt Belle and Sophia's emotion as well. I've bascially connected with all of the characters but Christian is the closet to me. It really take an unbelievably strong person to survive all that he's endured. And when he was finally reunited with the one person who has shown him what love is I had tears of joy. I was so happy that he and Belle are finally togeter again where they belong.

It was also brave of him to tell his daughter and Chip about his depressing past. No one deserves to live through a childhood as tragic as his, but at least he had Mrs. Potts to remind him that not in his childhood was so bad.

Still got to read the rest of this amazing story and I will leave more reviews. You truly deserve them!

Brillant writing! that you're an amazing writer. Christian and his family has been through hell...Christiana has just about lived it his entire life through abuse, neglect, the list goes on and I've felt his pain, guilt, love all through your writing and also felt Belle and Sophia's emotion as well. I've bascially connected with all of the characters but Christian is the closet to me. It really take an unbelievably strong person to survive all that he's endured. And when he was finally reunited with the one person who has shown him what love is I had tears of joy. I was so happy that he and Belle are finally togeter again where they belong.

Brillant writing!
loveandroses chapter 44 . 7/16/2011
I've followed this from beginning to end. I loved every minute of it. Thank you so much for writing such a moving story about one of Disney's greatest.

Please write more soon. Updates from you will be missed.

With love,

moolatte13
Hope of the Fairies chapter 44 . 7/14/2011
I can't put into words how happy I was to get the email about these two chapters. All I want to say is that even though you don't think you're a romance writer, you ARE a romance writer. These two chapters were packed with sweet sensitive romance and they touched me.

One thing that touched me the most, is that Christian was reminding me of my old boyfriend. We just broke up, and I'm still really sad about it, but this chapter reminded me of our joke. He always blamed himself for everything, always saying sorry, even when it wasn't his fault. So we came up with a joke where every time he said sorry I would playfully yell at him. Good times.

So thanks, for reminding me of good, romantic times. And good luck getting something published, you can do it!