Reviews for How To Make A Really Bad Dragon Ball Z Fanfic
Golden Light 001 chapter 1 . 7/15
The cringe is strong with this one. No really it made me a little quesy.
Ahhhh. You didn't mention the''Vegeta is a rapist but all is forgiven cuz he's hot'' cliche. And the whole ''human women can't survive saiyan babies''. Love this instruction fic, not many dare to call fanficers out on their bullshit.
And THANK YOU SO MUCH for the Mating/bond one. I hate that one with passion.
hgfanaticeverlark chapter 1 . 7/7
WOW 2001 i cant begin to say how this is great the part about the japanese is so correct hope you reach 579 reviews this is epic
Dreamer4life16 chapter 1 . 6/23
Oh this was perfect, I love it so much. Ahahahahaha!
Eimana chapter 1 . 4/13
Came to reread this hilarity xD I'll also be adding to the number of reviews so that you truly reach the review count predicted in this fic!
Oh, and put 2 pages worth of song lyrics in your story.
Amazing. A lot of this is true. Especially the in story A/N, the A/N where characters talk to each other, and the Japanese.

There are stories with A/Ns and disclaimers and recommendations longer than the story itself.

Of course, you forgot the false angst and deus ex diabolus, etc, etc.
CiscoTheSoto chapter 1 . 1/9
Gotta say, this is a pretty accurate fic. Feel proud you got 500 favorites; you’ve earned them.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
Why on Earth was this the most accurate thing Ive ever read. Pure genius.
Deliora112 chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
One of the best stories on

10/10 Would rate again if I could.
ltj056 chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
Yeah, this pretty much sums it up.
Yurain chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
And now I just comment to help you reach 579 reviews.

Damn, you made this in 2001 before I was even born. Such a masterpiece, and sadly this still stands to many action anime/manga fandom there is. I wished we know how you're doing now. Oh well, I hope you have a very good life out there. :)
Arthur101SueEllen chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
This is what was missing...
pansymoomalfoy32 chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
This was already spot-on, amazing but then:

["You the dopest shit, brother," Piccolo said, leading two scantily clad human females into the room, the "ice" around his wrists glittering brilliantly.

"Um. nice watch," Vegita said, eying the Rolex he wore so proudly.

"Bling bling," he responded.]

Perfection!
Juu chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
A beautiful and timeless work.
I come back every time I see a story that makes me think of your steps.
(This time it was the crippling long and pointless authors note complete with begging for reviews and fishing for compliments)

But you did miss one step:
Write a super detailed and horrible confusing fight scene with lots of POV changes, so no reader will be able to recall where half of the characters even are after five lines.