Reviews for Witchlighter
Guest chapter 28 . 11/6/2014
I loved it,, but please give it a better ending
ColeAndPhoebeForever chapter 28 . 10/21/2014
Well, it's exactly one week past my 31st birthday… And I would love to know the ending to this wonderful story… Please? I know you said you want going to do anymore charm stories after this, but pretty please with sugar on top finish just this one because it's been approximately four years and I would love to know what happened to The charmed ones, Leo, Billie, Cameron, and the kids in the Through The Monsoon finale!
Meagan chapter 20 . 11/4/2013
Oops! I'm still loving the story, totally sucked in. I have another critical comment and I apologize for not leaving more positive feedback cuz I could if I took the time-but it just got to me that you said Henry was 3 and had ran away from a foster home and was having a full blown conversation-having been around 3 year olds they are certainly not capable of that. They are just barely over toddlers and could not find their way around a neighborhood much less a city. Also a one year old Petet shouldn't be able to form complete sentences either. I know it's necessary for your story so I didn't say anything but you could change Henry's age in that scene if you even still read these so I wanted to mention it.
Meagan chapter 20 . 11/4/2013
Hello there I'm still lov
Meagan chapter 18 . 11/3/2013
I love this story so much and I haven't been reviewing since its so old I figured it didn't matter. I want to say though that the birthing scene disturbed me, not because it was out of character but because it is so bad for babies to have the umbilical cord cut as soon as they are born, it's really ideal not to cut it until it stops pulsing and sending oxygen and other things to the baby to ease their transition out of the womb. The mom can hold the baby while the cord is still attached. I hope anyone reading this will remember that this is the way Nature intended it and if you do this you don't have to traumatized your baby by slapping them to help them breathe.
wiccawhitewitchcharmedfan chapter 28 . 3/26/2013
this was and amazing chapter and story that i ever read i really like this chapter when will chapter 29 gonna be up i wonder please continue on with this great amazing story
wiccawhitewitchsmalltownguy chapter 28 . 10/21/2012
please dont let this be the last chapter too witchlighter it was getting so good i beg u too write another chapter too this story i gave u 100 thumbs up for a job well done
guest chapter 28 . 8/16/2012
this is a very good chapter and i love reading your story witchlighter
i was wondering is this a last chapter two your stroy or are you going
too write another chapter and post on here on fanfiction net when is
the next chapter two witchlighter going to be up please i wanna read some more chapters too witchlighter
Just me chapter 28 . 2/29/2012
Are you going to finish this absolutly amzing story?
xhoneybee chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
SennaFan4ever chapter 27 . 2/10/2011
Hi! This chapter was awesome! I can’t wait for more! I wonder what’s up with Sara though? I’m glad Richard didn’t destroy Paige’s marriage! I also hope Phoebe respects Paige’s privacy and stops reading her feelings. I so can’t wait for more!

God bless,

Lauren
SennaFan4ever chapter 26 . 2/9/2011
Hi! What's up? This chapter was awesome! Very heartbreaking, but awesome at the same time! I really enjoyed it! I pray Paige doesn't die though. Her kids need her!

I can't wait to read more!

SennaFan4ever chapter 24 . 2/9/2011
Hi! Oh my gosh! I can't believe you did that! I hope Paige is okay! I can't wait for more!

SennaFan4ever chapter 23 . 2/9/2011
Hi! Oh my gosh! Go Paige! i felt bad for Rebecca, but go Paige! i hope she can survive this battle! I can't wait to read more!

SennaFan4ever chapter 22 . 2/9/2011
Hi! I really liked this chapter! It was really good! I liked Paige/Sam's little talk. i LOVE the twins! I hope they get some Aunt Piper time in!