Reviews for A Summer At The Burrow
Bashirisuku chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
I like how you added vampires into the mix. To cool.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
love it
AcadianProud chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Just discovered you story and it has an interesting start.

two typos:

"vile of potion" should be 'vial of potion' (vile unpleasant)

"subject up at diner that night" should be "subject up at dinner that night" (diner A small, usually inexpensive restaurant)
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
i love the story!
the lone wolf cries chapter 5 . 10/7/2008
this story is awesome i can't wait for the next chapter of it, it has really caught my interest and that is not an easy thing to do
Makurayami Ookami chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
Wow. That’s a shock. I never would have dreamt that would have happened.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 4 . 9/13/2008
this was good. poor Ron.
Cagholino chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Dude dude dude what happens?That was awesome._.
yamiyugi23 chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
you are evil. please hurry up with the next chapter! Tell us about Harry and Draco's wings. I hate you! WHATS GOING ON WITH THEIR WINGS!
Ninalesca chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Yes, as a matter of fact, I do hate you. Very much. _

I am itching to find out about Harry and Draco... My stomach is in knots. Please, PLEASE write the next chapter, but don't rush. Rushed work comes out badly. Take your time, make it good!

Oh, Draco's a vampire in my fic too... but turning Harry into a slytherin vamipre? A bit ooc? Oh well, that makes it work nicer. I do really like it. On to my favorites list you go.

Ninalesca
Makurayami Ookami chapter 3 . 7/26/2007
Prologue: this is good.

Chapter 1: I do kinda feel bad for Dudley.

Chapter 2: this is good. Please update soon. I was just really getting into this.
InuhanyouLafiel chapter 3 . 7/26/2007
cool story
Kitsune Gem chapter 3 . 7/26/2007
*shakes you* more! Damint!
Yoharashi chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
You're good. xD, you should make Harry a vamp now too though. Add more Drarry, that couple owns. Also the FredxGeorge is quite cute. xP
Harmonic Friction chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
Y'know, usually the Dudley abuse saddens me, but you write this in a comical/"nice"? way, almost... Dudley seems annoyed and irate, but not terrified. He's kind of opening up to new experiences.. in so many ways.. Poor hetero kid.