Reviews for Eye Of The Beholder
astrumadamas chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
For shame, Professor! Although, it does lead to the intriguing proposition of one Puzzle Prince in a pirate's eyepatch.
Anaya Doitici Orewid chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Morbidly brilliant.
526837 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This is dark, and spooky, and rather amazing, really. The narrative weaves the crazy really well (I love to see that) and it's succinct, with Crane very in character for his scientific mind. He's not evil, he's just... well, Science is not a master that cares about Ethics.

I'm curious about Edward's vision-like Crane, I feel that fear is the window to the psyche, so it intrigues me, this vision. You never actually make what he's afeared of apparent, which makes it an interesting case of 'show, don't tell' because it neatly sets up that key component of the short story-the feeling of wanting at the end, on the reader's part.
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
This is without a doubt the most horrific horror story I’ve read here. The dolls are creepy enough to be unholy and Scarecrow’s reaction is perfect. Eddie misery still makes me feel bad.
Purple Ghost Sausage chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Ah, total Eye Scream. It made me twitch.
LivingColor chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
That was wonderful... The way you described the dolls and everything was absolutely perfect. You had me rubbing my eyes while I read the gorey part, just to make sure they were still there. Brilliance.
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
And that is why Jonathan Crane is awesome. Even though he has just watched someone rip their own eye out he is ever the scientist.
drea chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Beautiful...or atleast I tought so )
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
The poor Riddler lol, tis sad there was no antidote wonderful story though:)