Reviews for Stuck On You
666random4life chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
i think i hate you now for making this a one shot *brings out gun* so ill give you one shot hahah-*gets hit on the head by katie*

katie: sorry random loves all hinata stories and hates one shots please forgive her. we both liked your story
Rosie Thornet chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This is really good I think you're like a really good author, I felt this was really cool since I like NaruHina and SasuHina lol, I don't know who to pick :)
Heise chapter 1 . 7/30/2010

I love your SasuHina so much! (I'm rereading them all ) I love how they're all so sweet and nice and not depressing as hell. I hate tragedies so much. Srsly.

LOL So I'm comparing this with your previous two shot, and I SWEAR TO GOD I LOVE THIS Sasuke and Hinata have a totally different view of their time together. I'm guessing Hinata's is more accurate with Sasuke being a bully since Sasuke just couldn't express his affection very well. Ha. Lol, it's like he completely represses all memories of being a jerk to her. I love it.

err, I mean, it sucks that Hinata gets bullied but it's all in the name of love! Right?

DAngel7 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Wow! I cant believe that little boys can be jealous over a girl too. I hope Hinata to become friend with Naruto in one of your other stories of "Lifelong love" series. That was good. Continue writing. ]
Mauia88 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Well done! Nicely written and great vocabulary. I enjoyed reading this. -
Sepsis chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Aww.. i really love stories about them as children.. Sasuke pulling her hair and being jealous.." How adorable..:3
RandomHyuuga chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I love this story! It's so cute!
hikari chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
i knew it!

sasuke said that naruto is a stupid?

he IS the stupid one!

he got jealous every time hinata got interesting or said or even looked to another boy!

but he can't figured it and don't know to figure it... so stupid...

and why hinata can't figure it too?

uuggrhh... they are really naive
math music reading chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Wow, I loved the young Sasuke and Hinata interaction. It explains why they don't pay attention to eachother in canon. Everyone was in character, I simply love your writing. I think this could be in the same timeline as Forever Promised though if it came first, making them barely five in Forever Promised instead of not even five yet. The two fics just go so well together!
queen46 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Great plot. I loved it D
Lilamedusa chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
'She was smiling, pleased that she’d managed to uphold her Hyuuga pride against Sasuke’s meanness.'

THat was so cute!
ww chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Aww... That was pretty cute. I like how it's clueless they all are, and how we all know what Sasuke's thinking even if no one else does.
EVision chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Err, this is not a oneshot fic rite? It's really good! I hope there will be second chapter :3
Kurogani chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
No more chapters?Damn it.

p.s. that was such a cute story.