Reviews for Just Once
dreameralways chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Hehehe. So much fun.
SGreenD chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
First, referring to your note: Well, I think I just fell for Chris Gorham when I saw him on "Medical Investigation" and THEN there was Jake Foley coming on, and ... it might sound like an obsession, and it's NOT, it's just his eyes and... I just think he is the most gorgeous male on this planet.

Second: Concerning this you might understand why I like Jake 2.0 so much, and in my mind Jake and Diane have always been a perfect match. And now to read a story like this... let's just say I'm beyond liking it)

Great, great story, REALLY.
ShakNali chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This was good. I like how you had their thoughts mirror each other throughout.

The closing line was excellent.
inkl0v3 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I... LOVED... IT! I just saw Jake 2.0 on sci fi two days ago and I've been obsessed every since. I have been scouring youtube to see if there were any episodes on there (i've only seen the first three), but eventually gave up. The way you wrote this is amazing. I love how you parallel their thoughts the entire time, and the way you describe their interactions. BRAVO!
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I loved the way you ended this! It was a great chapter.
alkali-feldspar chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
This is impeccably sweet and beautifully in character. I've been very recently introduced to the wonder that is Jake 2.0, so when I saw that you'd written a couple of fics, I had to take a look and of course I'm not disappointed. They're lovely! I've only been able to see up to 1x10 and I can't find the rest of the episodes online, so I'm dying to know how things turn out!
scarecrowbabe chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Oh.. Tracy

You sneak! :)

I've been thinking of a Jake 2.0 story and now you go and write one!

I'm totally loving this story..."Just once is not enough!"

You bet your life it ain't...Fantastic story Tracy! See ya in chat soon!
countryapple chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Such a wonderful and beautiful story. May you get inspired to do more stories to fill the void since Jake exist only in re-runs now. Way to go Tracy! :)
Zucht chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Excerllent story! You caught the chemistry between the two perfectly.