Reviews for Thunderstorms
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
AhahahaShigure, Shigure, Shigure! Sublime story!
Demoiselles chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This was stolen. You copied from:

mermaidharmony chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
haha that was funny!
Inuyasha4ever255 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Aw! dat waz adorable!
darkshadowgoth chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
is yuki's hair silver? i thought it was some sort of dark blue or something like that
sasukegirl4 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
so cute
nalanna chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
O wow! That was so cute!

I'm a bit fed up actually... i had a similar idea to this one only last night and i was al set to write it...but i guess you beat me lol! Ah well *snivel...* I'm sure I'll think of something else... Great story!

Nalanna )
AssassinedAngel chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
I read about 50 versions of this, but this was one of the most detailed ones I've read! yay!
Reasonfalling chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Kawaii! I loved this so much! Ahh I;m so favoriting this! I couldn't stop laughing! Oh you must write more!
sy300 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
I've seen this idea written time and time again for Yukiru fics, but I must confess, this is one of the best ones I've read. Your writing is beautiful and detailed, and it had an extra pinch of adorable at the end with Tohru hugging rat Yuki. I really enjoyed this. Great job! -favs-
kyoshigurelover chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
LOL! This was HILARIOUS! But sweet at the same time. It's sweet that Yuki cares so much about Tohru :) And I was laughing so hard when Shigure 'caught' them LOL and I thought it was funny when he said he'd tell Ayame haha This fanfic was really in-character, and very well-written. I loved it! Adding to my favs list! D
Divine-Black-Rose chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Aw this story is so sweet! I love YukixTohru. Good job;)
yuyufreak77 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I liked your story very much. It was sweet and worth the weeks you put into it.