Reviews for Triple Threat 3: Escape from the Other World
uchiha999 chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
great story please update.
sheenasalam chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
i've read the first two and i've read all eight chapters of the third part now I wonder... when is videl going to tell pan that gohan is her father and when shall they have peace with everyone alive. also I remember in the episode when goku went to get a new guardin and got dendea. He said he could make new dragonballs in 99 days but was able to make them in a few hours with the old dragon as a model so yeah just wondering since in part two you had turles destroy the dragonballs.
Shadowhunter536 chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
great story and series. please come back to it sometime
No1butjoe chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
Please, continue soon! I just have to know what happens next! Gohan and Videl have to tell Pan who her dad is! Ah. The suspense is killing me!
FullMetalBec chapter 5 . 10/5/2007
Om cool ;O

I didn't like it when trunks died though ;(

10/10
puertorrican-babe chapter 5 . 10/4/2007
HOW COULD YOU MAKE PETITE VIDEL CARRY A HEAVY TRUNKS! i mean, have you seen those muscles?

*sigh* i guess it's fine since it would be kind of wierd to have gohan carry him... now that i think about it, i forgive you.

BUT, not for killing my favorite purple-haired saiyan. THAT my friend must be followed by his resurrection! and soon too, i wanna get some tru/pan action, i'm a t/p fan after all ;p
KickAssV chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
Nice chapter! I wouldn't know how I would take the return of my loved one either especially if they're dead. I probably would've had a breakdown like Videl too. Anyways, I can't wait to see how Pan going to take that Gohan's her father since he's like 18. Again, good chapter and descriptions. Update soon -
No1butjoe chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Great chapter. I think Gohan and Kayla would've shown themselves to their family and friends, but great. Keep up the good work and update soon!
No1butjoe chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
You definitly have to continue this! What's everyone going to say when they find out they're back! Please, update soon!
fireeyes chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
I am extremely interested in this story and i can't wait for your next update!