Reviews for Shattered Silken Eyes
Sychronergy chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
Crazy good! I just love the twisted up dynamics behind it all. Speculating, does Atobe actually love Fuji while watching him love Tezuka and saying he doesn't? Because he sounds like he's trying too hard to convince himself. That desperation and messed up-ness and the way you wrote everything. It's simply marvelous. I doubt this will ever get updated, but it's definitely AMAZING.
Emovation chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Love it, love how it's so true and realistic and the relationship between fuji and keigo as well, different.
haha303 chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
please continue this amazing story! :D
masi chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Won't you please update this wonderful story?
Please . . . ?
I'm dying . . .
I just remembered this story and read it again. It kills me that it's not finished.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
The beautiful, fucked up relationship between Fuji and Tezuka... the twisted, desperate relationship between Fuji and Atobe... really well-written, love the bitterness of life and love, please continue? XD
potinn chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
It's wonderful. Can anyone recommend me a fanfic or a book that's written like this one? Please? Hehe. c:
luv chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
Why not continue? You can end it on the next chap if you'd like just let us know what will happen. Everyone is waiting for an update!
ayame shuurei chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
ur story is good i really like it..

please update soon its really good reading it it wroth reading it
LynLin chapter 7 . 2/10/2009
Oh my gosh. This story has dragged me in. I absolutely love it so so much. The rawness of it. And Atobe! Oh man. Fuji's and Atobe's relationship is like, ah. I love it. This is. I jkflajsfjkadlf I can't wait to see how it turns out. This is PERFECT. Just the kind of story I love. I hope you update soon. Thank you so much for writing it.

-Lyn
phoenixfirekitsune chapter 7 . 12/27/2008
Oh wow. This story is amazing. I'm speechless.
Kvhottie chapter 7 . 11/4/2008
Omg it was awsome..and sex scene wasnt so hard core but it was very poetic and well described! I love the originallity of this story...its awsome so far. PLEASE update soon
Kvhottie chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Omg..beautiful..cant wait to keep on reading. the way you write flows well and i love it so far!
sehun1993 chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
So did they get together or what?
fool of hearts chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
This isn't over, is it? D:

I mean, it could end here, b-b-b-but NO.):

I like it a lot, and I love how Fuji and Atobe got together out of loneliness, and how their relationship works in this kind of "I know you don't love me, but it doesn't matter" indifference.

MOAR. :E
dolce chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
It is totally disgusting! I mean Tezuka and Fuji are hot blooded male! for God sake!

I totally hate this

hate every yaoi pairing!

what's wrong with you guys!