Reviews for The Free Company
Rin Fang chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
What an amazing story! I'm certain you'll be a great author if you choose so. I don't see any flaws... good job with your characterizations.
Kasiem chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
nice fanfic keep up the good work

hope to read more from you
kakaschi chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
great job cant wait to read the next chapter

you also chose my two favorite charas
Mo Eazy chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
Hey! Good to see another chapter up. Don't sweat the delay, anyone who writes knows that sometimes real life gets in the way just as much as writer's block. This chapter was solid, and I'd just like to point out that throughout the entire story, I've grown fond of Touka. She seems more adorable than she was in the anime, and that is not a bad thing. I am enjoying the story so far, I'll get back to you if I have any constructive criticism. On another note, I'll be posting the first chapter of my own Utawarerumono fic, something I've been working on alongside my FMP fic. When it comes out, I'd value your opinion. Looking forward to more "Free Company."
RoseCat chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
sorry for not reviewing the first chapter :P must be cuz i'm so excited by your story i couldnt stop myself from pressing the next button..

anyways... love ur writing style! the way you describe the fight was so phenomenal it made me jealous! (in a good way :P ) i really enjoyed the way karura was acting, heh exactly like how she is in the anime :P lol i kept adding her usual "Ara" in my head before reading her dialogues :P

anyways, i'm off to read your next chapter :D btw if u can please take a look at my utawarerumono story ;) it's about an OC who is Kurou's younger sister :)
Wrathie Winsre chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
Nicely done, update soon kay? just tt too many details cramped together till my head hurts.
GyverWolf chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Ouh I enjoyed this plenty. I would be joyed to continue in reading this piece of fiction as there is a severe lack of stories for the anime.
Zilleniose chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Looks good! Can't wait for another chappie.