Reviews for Enlightenment
Grac3 chapter 1 . 5/3
I loved the dialogue in this.
Dakalu23385 chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
[10:28, 11/04/2015] Lily Buxton: "Fine," Sirius responds as he sets to work drying the plate. "But when she eventually comes chasing after you, begging you to father her multicolored werewolf babies, don't say I didn't warn you."

"It will pass," Remus insists, trying not to think about multicolored werewolf babies.

Wow. *shakes head* just wow. I 3 it
Sealy7 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
"Even if Sirius is right – something that Remus is finding increasingly more difficult to deny – it's not as though it's going to matter in the long run, anyhow."

Except that it did. And those multicolored werewolf babies happened... I was laughing the whole time, because of the irony of it all, and how adorably Tonks is, and how much I love Remus and Sirius.

Great fic, thanks for sharing,

Seals
icansoar chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Oh, the irony! Multicolored werewolf babies, ha!

The angst and humor were very well done!
extraflamycandle chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
That was actually quite funny and cute. Odd, since I've never imagined Remus and Sirius as a couple.
countingthestars12 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Adorable! I loved the angsty parts, the hilarious parts, the tender parts, all of it. I especially loved the banter between Sirius and Remus and the brief interactions between Remus and Tonks. I also really loved your description of Tonks' bag, haha. Overall, a lovely story. Keep up the amazing work! :DD
blerghy chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That was wonderful. I loved your characterisation! :D
EvilWerewolfPirate chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
That was good. Everyone was really in character.
Moxxi chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I know this is probably supposed to be a light-hearted, fluffy make-you-smile fic...

but the last line and my knowledge of their future causes some real dramatic irony.

In the long run, I feel a sense of tragedy at the end of this story.

Good writing!
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Yum. I like how "Funnily enough, no" and "You don't say" is said more than once in the story.
Cheeky Hayden chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Hi there! I've been looking for good SBRL fanfics since the beginning of time XD, and I must say, this is one of the most well-written SBRL fics I've seen. The two are so in character. What's more remarkable is that it's more difficult to characterize Sirius and Remus after Sirius escaped from Azkaban, and especially since we're talking about two thirtysomething men here. I love how you mentioned that Sirius was wasted away by Azkaban, which isn't very common in fics. I can so imagine this happening in OotP. And there's no Tonk-bashing, thank goodness. Keep up the good work, and more power to you! :)
The Mills Apocrypha chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I wonder if this really happened?

This is a lovely little snapshot. I love the little details, like Sirius' fingers and the line “I’ve never been stupid enough to try.”

And what a killer last line!
abracadabra chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
is this a one-shot? cuz if it is, i'm going to be very disappointed and am going to beat you up. jk. this is really good!

;) abracadabra
Eemillee 2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Good one. Loved it! Especially, “But when she eventually comes chasing after you, begging you to father her multicolored werewolf babies, don’t say I didn’t warn you.”
joie chapter 1 . 7/7/2009