Reviews for Fighting The Green
Caramello Kennedy chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Are you still continuing this? and if not is there somewhere I can read the original? Really interesting story so far :)

FaeFolk chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
this is really interesting. id love to see where this goes from here
BunnyCowLuva chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
I remembered when I first read your fic before it was rewritten how I just loved it instantly. I think it was the moment when James insisted that Harry should wear red but Harry was thinking he liked green more? (it was a long time ago, and the old chapters aren't accessible, but it WAS something about the house colors, I swear. XD)

I wish I had access to your older chapters while I wait for your new ones to come out. Maybe you didn't like how your old ones turned out, but I did, and am missing them quite a lot... That is not to say I don't like your new ones, because I love them even more (and then I remember the old chapters, and it just adds so much more perspective into them...)~!

Anyways, keep up the good work & thank you for writing this~~ (I liked your Theo, and hope that he stays the same in your rewritten version, although, it is your decision in the end... ;;)

(P.S. I got forced into creating an account - for reviews, and decided to leave you one because I really REALLY loved your fic, and am just a little worried that you might not continue... (too many other fav's died on me... ) just waited you to know that I loved your fic... thank you? :) )
ReaderOfNeatThings chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
I love your story so far. Please update soon. -LAG;p
Willa1317 chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Lovely story, promising premise. Just a bit confused as to what Sirius did to get put into Azkaban... But otherwise I'm really hoping for more!
tinglingsensation chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
hey, I really enjoyed this story, and I'd really like to see more of the rewrite, I hope there will be more updates in the near future. If not, where can I find the original story? I really, really liked it and I'd love to read it again sometime.
akaren chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Are you planning on continuing this story?
Ilahya chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
it sounds very interesting! hoping to read more soon :)
Simply.Scarfy chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
I love this :D
PsychoticNari chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Ahhh! Good so far! *begs* update soon!
Eliph95 chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
what this story makes me wonder, is how harry will end up becoming a slytherin..tho why is sirius going to azkaban..can't lily and james testify for him?
thrnbrooke chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
Ariana Spirit chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
Thank you for this chapter it was very good. It caught my interest . And characters are so IC, it's nice.

I'm confused thought, this story has so many reviews and I read that it's being rewritten. Many people say that it was an amazing story, I regret not having known about your story before. Is it still possible to read it somewhere? I would be very happy if you could answer . Thanx )
narcissamalfoyneeblack chapter 2 . 10/2/2010