Reviews for Fighting The Green
manic hare chapter 17 . 5/12
You've got me hanging on to every word you write. This is one of my favorite HP fanfics, it's unlike any other I've ever read.
spikemyangel chapter 17 . 5/10
There are so many things I love about this story! Everyone is so well written, I even love the characters I hate! I'm quite fond of Harry's tantrums. The relationships between all the characters are amazing. Harry growing up around the Weasley's and Neville, they are so familiar with each other, and yet lack a lot of understanding. Neville's bravery is a horrible combination with his views of right and wrong. He's useless he realized the world is not black and white. Still, Neville mucking up situations is quite enjoyable. Lots of love to Hagrid. The unearthing of a professor's ulterior motives always makes for great fun. Draco is a little shit, but I love him for it. I'm sure Theodore will be fine, and if Harry does something stupid or heroic to save him, that would help Theo forgive the letter he wrote.
Brilliant chapter ending! I can't wait for more!
Is Harry still a mortuus vivens?
LittleMissChatterbox2009 chapter 17 . 5/6
Wow, loving this story! :)
Diverging Patronus chapter 17 . 5/6
Oh man! I do believe that is classified as a cliff hanger! Run Theo! Run! I found that everyone raised with Harry knew he was going to throw a tantrum before he actually did, and Ron following his spider instincts lol! That's awesome. Great chapter!
noulis chapter 16 . 4/18
some people in the reviews say they don't like this Harry's personality, but I love it. There are plenty Slytherin Harry stories where Harry is an arrogant superpowerful lord. Too few stories where he has an interesting and believable personality. I love your Harry the way he is, please don't change anything you have planned! sfmbe
lex chapter 16 . 4/17
i kind of wish harry would grow a spine. he constantly rags on neville for being a cowards, but he refuses to stand up to anyone. when sirius is bad mouthing his house and friends, harry mumbles or just takes it offering petty resistance. when james and lily disrespect him and treat him with abuse (and the way you have portrayed them does make them guilty of mental abuse) he just takes it. When malfoy, one of harry's rivals/enemies, does anything more often than not harry does nothing. I love the story, but harry potter is a hypocrite in this fic. that doesn't bother me too much though. i just want a confident character.

There is a concept in jail, queers and gays are above people who get raped. and thats because its their decision and they choose to engage in relationships. Even prisoners who choose to become wives are higher than those who are forced. in jail no matter what you have to be a man. you have set up slythrin house to be like a jail. and currently harry is just a punk. he is lower than the gay wives, lower than the homosexual, at the same level of a snitch.
A Mad Phoenix chapter 16 . 4/8
I adore this Harry. Can't wait for more
Verdandi chapter 16 . 3/27
Great story!I can't wait for your next update!
Most unpleasant Harry I have ever read... I do enjoy the fic very much, but I've put the story down a few times due to disliking his personality so strongly.
WeirdCornChip chapter 16 . 3/25
Ooooooooooh noooooooo. Harrymort whyyyyyyy. This story is the best.
Medusa's Basilisk chapter 14 . 3/24
I am not very impressed with this story. Where is the horror? Is the horror the anti-Slytherin bias from Ron Weasley and Sirius Black and James Potter? If so, I find that behavior quite appalling and offensive. Also, I ws not that impressed that two Aurors like James Potter and Sirius Black were that stupid as to insist that the kids go to Hogwarts in the Ford Anglia with Ron driving it instead of contacting Hogwarts and notifying them that the barrior was blocked. That stupid house elf, Dobby should be disciplined for interfering like that! I really wish that you would lay off the anti-Slytherin bigotry by Black and Potter Sr. BTW, I think it rather kind of Regulus to have taken Harry under his wing in such an antiSlytherin household.
Serpentine13 chapter 16 . 3/24
This is an interesting story you've made. Looking forward to Harry being more deliberate than accidental with his magic.
Diverging Patronus chapter 16 . 3/23
Haha! Ron turned into a spider! Hilarious! Thank you for updating! Can't wait for the next one! :D
Turnpike chapter 16 . 3/23
Oh, man. That's adorable-Harry keeping Ron-Spider as a pet, and more wayward effects of dark magic. How are his powers going to influence the Horcrux? Any chance that he'll develop Parseltongue? And will he be learning more of the Dark Arts in the future?

Thank you for the chapter, and have a lovely fortnight!
1,425 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »