Reviews for Fighting The Green
Diverging Patronus chapter 15 . 2/27
Those missing chapters cleared up a lot! I can't wait till Harry gets older and the story gets darker! (Although the story is plenty dark haha) Ginny...fell into a bad crowd..I wanted to slap her! I always love the confrontations with Ron and Neville, seriously, I can't tell who the prat is!
Love Theo's purple hat!
Can't wait for more! :)
adenoide chapter 8 . 2/27
Nobody saw that it was Dumbywho brought the stone Inside the school
Diverging Patronus chapter 12 . 2/27
I'd thought there'd be more Weasley drama with Ginny in there. Lol sensible Harry can't even get through to his father-god father! I loved that twist!
Ha wizarding lessons with Malfoy! He'll make a blood purest of you yet Harry! (Likely hood of that happening is low though lol)
Can't wait for more! :)
Crystia chapter 12 . 2/27
Pfft. This was a fun chapter. XD

Hahhh, it was rather stupid of James and Sirius to pull that off, but quite entertaining. I can just imagine Harry sitting in the back of a flying car, surrounded by chaos, a deadpan expression on his face. XD

Malfoy has taken an interest! Bwahahaha. My favorite. I'm excited that he seems to be getting a bigger role! :D

Theodore is rather amusing, as well. Kind of an awkward boy, but amusing. :P

Ginny in Slytherin! Hmmm. Hmmmmmmmm. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. (I'm wondering how it'll play out :D)

It looks like the Chamber of Secrets is going to be a thing? But who will write to Tom Riddle, that is the question. Harry might've, since he's always felt rather out of place in Slytherin...Tom could earn his trust by offering advice for the house, and being a companion in his loneliness. But Ginny seems rather out of place as well, especially given her sorting. She'd be in the same House, too, she might somehow get access to the diary...

Or Theodore? Or Malfoy! Malfoy taking the place of Ginny as the love interest, so he'd replace Ginny in the Chamber of Secrets?

So many options! So many options. I'm excited to see how it goes! :D

Thanks for posting!
belle hawk chapter 12 . 2/27
I love the story and I'm very glad how fast you are updating it. I like the portrayal of Harry and Theodore is just awesome so that I could hug him if he was real :))
Turnpike chapter 11 . 2/26
Augh. I can't see any way Lily would realistically allow Harry to continue lessons with Professor Snape. I guess maybe Dumbledore could persuade her, but the parents knowing about it does rather take away from the whole 'forbidden art' allure of the thing. Any chance of Regulus teaching Harry a thing or two? And, oh, I am SOOOO looking forward to learning more about how Harry amplifies dark magic and the consequences of that... yay Dark Wizards!
Crystia chapter 11 . 2/26
I caught up! Aw man, I'm a bit sad I won't be able to marathon chapters like that again, because it was AWESOME.

I'm so curious about the Malfoy scandal! And Nott's father...the horcruxes are all scrambled, the people are all scrambled, it's fantastic! :D

I'm also super excited for more Draco/Harry interaction. They're finally starting to talk a bit more! Whoo! At this point I'll even take fighting. ;)

Thanks for posting! :)
Ramuthra chapter 11 . 2/26
You cant imagine how fucking glad I am that this is being continued. This has always been my favourite long running HP fic. There is so much stuff to like, Notts father (that story line is so fucking sad btw, even if we are talking about a hardcore racist here) Regelus and Snapes machinations, Harrys annoying habits... I love this fic because you know how to make flawed characters, there are characters we expect to be nice but still have their own little schemes going on (like Snape), or the way you portray Malfoy (and there are so many beautiful "show dont tell" moments going on in his discriptions)... just... thank you for still writing this :,)
noulis chapter 11 . 2/26
I love your story. I love it i love it i love it.
also, it's interesting how Harry looks from Ron and Neville's pov, a lot like Draco:D
Diverging Patronus chapter 11 . 2/26
Is it wrong I really want Harry to fit in more with the Slytherin crowd? You kind of hinted at it last time with Regulus and Snapes discussion about how he was like the earlier version of the dark lord...I can't wait for this story to get more laid out! I have a feeling it's going to get epic!
Geez! Harry will always be between a rock and a hard place!
Love this story!
history chapter 11 . 2/26
I continue to like your story and your character! Some review said that Harry is nasty.
I don't think. I think that Neville and Ron are as nasty with Harry that they are with him (and i don't think that they would follow him as he did in this chapter).
Diverging Patronus chapter 10 . 2/25
Oh man...I kinda do and don't want you to get to chapter 15 if it's going to slow down xD! I love this sooo much!
Update soon!
WeirdCornChip chapter 10 . 2/25
Crud. Dat last sentence. Noooooooooo. Pretty cool how being friends with Theodore presented harry from getting killed. It feels like 80% of the people in your story have something wrong with them. This is awesome how you wrote a bunch of chapters at once.
lucky333123 chapter 10 . 2/25
Uh oh!
mordicus18 chapter 10 . 2/25
As a harry potter fan, i wanted to know why james and the marauder are so adepte to condamn the slytherin in your story ? In the original yes they were but in their teen time. Did you remeber that harry s grandmother was a black and a slytherin... Euh where is the logic ? I dont know if it s only me or not but i found that you make harry a lot of compliments from the others but in reding i can t quite found these qualities. It s like the other characters are biased like hadrian who found harry smart yes but no so that he deserved it., anyone with comonsens who haved the same thought. The admiration towards harry is so easily given that i found it unbelivable sometimes. Yes the mqin ch character need to be unique and stronger than the othet but i didnt see it clearly in the story.
1,420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »