Reviews for Fighting The Green
Lilith Kayden chapter 27 . 8/1/2007
Please "Drabble On" again.

-Lilith Kayden
sighed-anonymous chapter 25 . 7/31/2007
I'm sure they would have family vactions if James wasn't an idiot...anyway...I'm enjoying the story update soon!
sighed-anonymous chapter 23 . 7/31/2007
Sirius deserved that...He's a right idiot him and James! I love Harry, he's got a lot spunk in the story!
Lilith Kayden chapter 25 . 7/31/2007
Thanks for Updating.

-Lilith Kayden
Dark K. Sly chapter 25 . 7/31/2007
I keep loving it!

Curious to know what'll happen in their second year.

Congrats. XD
Penname wa Silver B chapter 25 . 7/31/2007
AWESOME. This fic just gets better and better :D Wish we'd seen the funeral though.
fifespice chapter 25 . 7/31/2007
good chapter sucha shame harrys glad to be back at school instead of at home huh
fifespice chapter 24 . 7/31/2007
funny how poor remus always has to be the voice of reason huh
fifespice chapter 23 . 7/31/2007
poor kreacher and poor harry so does sirius hate hary for being in slytheirn? and he needs anger management sirius does
potterinu chapter 25 . 7/31/2007
Sirius never apologised?
luna me and the slithery-dee chapter 25 . 7/31/2007
Ahh, these are so great! Keep them coming! :D
Calico Trayce chapter 25 . 7/31/2007
Very great so far! I can't wait for more!
Ikuto's other Chara chapter 25 . 7/31/2007
wow! they r rly good chapters! plz get the rest up soon! ( i think i like harry better in Slytherin... Gryffindor is to obvious... lol that was random...)
Aseret Kitsune chapter 25 . 7/31/2007
A sweet, friendship moment with a hint of sadness at the end; loved it. And I really like how you portrayed Crabbe and Goyle in this.
Are You Afraid of the Dark chapter 25 . 7/31/2007
o! I love this story to bits and pieces! please tell me that you will update this soon! It's a wonderful idea, and you're fleshing the characters out so well! I can honestly say that I can't wait to see what happens next!
1,427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 .. Last Next »