Reviews for Fighting The Green
fifespice chapter 18 . 7/28/2007
ooh so harry and ron came to an agreement of sorts adn are gonna hang out during teh summer if draco find sout bet he wont be impressed
fifespice chapter 17 . 7/28/2007
so hermione said shed still be his friend if he stopped harassing neville aww well will it laast the friendship
Lilith Kayden chapter 21 . 7/28/2007
Your Drabbles are interesting and a pleasure to read. I hope you will write more in this Harry In Slytherin series.

-Lilith Kayden
sighed-anonymous chapter 21 . 7/27/2007
Poor Harry, he had to watch Reg die that's heart breaking seeing as how he felt a Slytherin connection to the man!
riley chapter 21 . 7/27/2007
I wonder what Harry will end up doing with the horocrux. Update soon.
riley chapter 20 . 7/27/2007
So regulus is living there now?
Penname wa Silver B chapter 19 . 7/27/2007
GOD I love this story. Why oh why couldn't JK write like you?
IJuggler chapter 19 . 7/26/2007
These are great! Please continue. I can see that the chapters are probably longer then 100 words, but it would be even better if they were. Please update soon!
potterinu chapter 19 . 7/26/2007
This is an interesting story. Harry becoming friends with Ron so easily was a bt out of character. Update soon.
DainoChild chapter 19 . 7/26/2007
I really like these! Please keep 'em up! ;)
fifespice chapter 16 . 7/25/2007
ooh so what hexes are draco and co gonna do to neville?

and least the weasleys have stopped harrassing harry though what about school holidays
fifespice chapter 15 . 7/25/2007
so whsy hermioen avoiding harry
sighed-anonymous chapter 15 . 7/24/2007
Draco's still a demanding git! But I love him! Up date soon!
Mornwey chapter 15 . 7/24/2007
Good chapters. I'd say something more useful, but I think my brain just went for its coffee break.

Peace out

TSD
Nixie02 chapter 14 . 7/23/2007
he he he poor harry. well update soon. oh and is peter a death eater? well later
1,391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »