Reviews for Can't Knock 'Em Out
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
The line " and their scar faced counterparts made me giggle like a mad pig just a second ago. Kudos to you by the way, I could totally imagine Hermione and Ginny having this conversation after the Yule Ball.
Blondie Pants chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Heehee i love this so much. Such an adorable bonding moment :)
siriusly cool48 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Haha I can totally see this happening!
pixiestix16 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Lovely. I've always thought Ginny and Hermione were not given the proper opportunity to hash out the dolts of their love lives. Thank you for rectifying that obvious error and then some - I groaned right along with them at the universal idiocy of the male species ;)
icecreamlova chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Adorable. I always wondered what Ginny and Hermione's relationship would be like, and this one really nails it.
Katamabob chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Very funny! I loved it _ Ron in particular can be very dense. Gotta love him for it though... ;)

Kate
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
very cool :)
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Aww, perfect! You made Hermione and Ginny and their friendship so relateable - I've been here so many times! (Especially the "boys are stupid" closing - I'm more than a few years older than Hermione and Ginny, but I still have this conversation all the time). (Haha, actually, just then, while I was writing this review, my roomie came back and we had that exact conversation. Different words, same message.).

Anyways.

I love this quote, and I think it sums up both the story and an important life lesson: "But Hermione didn’t care overly much; the most important thing, she decided, was laughing at midnight with her best girlfriend, making fun of boys and dates and feeling sorry for girls like Lavender and Parvati, who had to go back to their beds and wash off all the makeup but still try to look pretty."
Splash123 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Really good! I loved it.
Crazy With Happiness chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
i loved it! especially ginny and her comment on snogging :]
AmberBrightEyes chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Lol, hilarious i love it. Brilliant characterisation
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This was great. I think the "boys are stupid" thing is one thing every girl who reads this can agree on. :)
Kitaliah chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I really liked the turkey reference.
trybeforeyoubuy chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
This was so cute! Loved it!
a.different.luna chapter 1 . 11/30/2008