Reviews for An Accidental Romance
Amity33 chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
I don't know if this is complete or not (it's not marked complete but it feels like it is), but I have to say you did a very good job portraying the characters. That's not an easy thing to do, and I'll be really glad to see more stories from you in the School Rumble fandom.
dzk87 chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
Ahh man, your writings make the ending to School Rumble, so much better. I just pretend that this IS the reality.
joyrid3 chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
There are WAY too few Harima x Eri fics around...and even fewer good ones...and even fewer fewer good ones that manage to keep them both in character. So I have to give you props and hope that one day (soon) you'll find time and inspiration to write another.

Thanks for the wonderful read!
sailorjupiterox chapter 4 . 9/13/2009

I honestly mean ... this was ... wonderful.

I ...

It is so sweet, and honestly, breathtaking.

You're inspiring :)
joyrid3 chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Great attitude! Kind of reminds me of Scarlett O'Hara from Gone with the Wind.
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Nice! I could see it happening. It's very well-written and in character
Anon chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
Very nicely done. Can't think of anything to pick on. Marvelous job! :D
FlareKnight chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
Good old cliches win the day. But really it was a nice one. It covered what was eseentially necessary for those two to get closer. Harima needing to be shaken into reality about Tenma and a leap of faith or two. Since really Eri has to make things fairly clear if it's going to get thorugh to Harima and her feelings have to be responded to.

Just enjoyed reading this and it finished nicely. It wasn't instantly shifting and recovering from being heartbroke. But simply saying that things could and likely would change.
Jin-zenshenmaru chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
Hah. Harima's an idiot not to notice *hot* Eri.
Jin-zenshenmaru chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Another good fic.
Jinzenshenmaru chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Nice. ErixHarima rocks.
Hybrid thing chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
Wow...that was...incredibly. It'd be nice if you kept writing. Keep up the good work! HarimaxEri rocks!
Don Piano chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
Hehe I love those two together.

Great views on all the situations so far. Kinda how trees are falling in the forest and no one can hear them.

I'll be back for more.