Reviews for Death by Cake Mix
C3L35714 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
D-Awwww! Cute. I love both QuestShipping & MangaQuestShipping, but there's a lot less of Quest. Good job; I love it. Especially Typhlosion's part. :)
sapphirewitch565 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is excellent! i can't stop smiling now! I loved Typloshion too!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Lol! Typhlosion's awesome! Can u try Making one about jimmy and dawn please? If its not too much trouble of coarse
typhoon chaos chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Perfectly in character. Rather funny. And a good plot to. Nice job!
AFlairForSelfishSkies chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Awww *squeal* I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I just barely saw the movie and *grin* thought a fanfic would do good so I went ahead and read this one which seemed to sound interesting and it was! Most of all I love how -if you've read the Pokespe- that they decided to do Gold and Crystal! (_) *sigh* so cute. Your writing style is awesome too! No doubt in that. Great story, I love this becasue it's humorous with romance in it D.

P.S: Would you mind sended me the link of those shipping thing-ies because I'm all new to this (hell I didn't even know their was more to it than just the anime Pokemon.)
zflame393 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I really like this story, questshipping ftw!
KingCouch chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I love this story XD I really like QuestShipping and there isn't enough on Fanfiction.

And Jimmy is the greatest. Door hinge. XD
Forever New Yorker chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
awesome quest shipping fic

I love typhlosion in the story! He was so funny!

and how Jimmy made the kitchen a disaster, that was awesome.

And the last lines were good, too!

Keep up the awesome questshipping work!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010

Cant...stop...laughing...! xDD Jimmy is HILARIOUS! "You rhymed orange with door hinge." .EVER! XD Poor Typlosion, he got caught up in all of Jimmy's nonsense! There arent enough Questshipping fics on this damn site, so thanks so much for making such a sweet, funny and adorable one/shot! _

Jimmy/Marina FTW!~
Pikachu0711 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Lol at Jimmy for rhyming orange with door hinge. But I gotta agree with him, it is rather clever. That was a really cute story. Good job :)
paper lotuses chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
There are seriously not enough Questshipping fics on fanfiction, and there are defiantly not that many as good as yours. :)

It was adorable and I loved it :D
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Aw, that was so cute! I remember watching that special when I was little and wishing that those two would hook up. XD Everyone's in character, too, which makes it even greater.
JC-zala chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
So cute! I truly enjoyed the story. I giggled and smiled at the funny moments, and the cute romantic moment between Jimmy and Marina in the last part was the best.
Shanrock chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I've probably read this fic at least a dozen times, and I've loved it every time. Serously, great idea for the fic, and you pulled it off in a way that was hilariously believable. Kudos!

Notallergictodinosaurs chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Oh dear, why didn't the cale eat the bowl? Good story, it was HILARIOUS!