Reviews for Things Are Different Now
nina sakurai chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Please, continue that.
tablekorner chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I loved this chapter, shame there is only one more. Good job.
The Ashes Fan chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
I absolutely loved this! I just watched Donnie Darko and after the ending it had *sniffle* I wanted to read a good, happier alternative ending for it and I found yours! I really wish it was longer or something, but it is nice as it is, and fantastically well wrote and very on canon. Well done, added to favourites and subscribed to you as an author! :)
Map of the Stars chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
YAAAAY :') I kind of wish this could have been continueda little more, but oh well. I still loved it.
Map of the Stars chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Hmm, I don't really get the segnificance of Roberta disappearing (I still haven't fully come to grips with the original plot) but OMG I LOVED THIS!

I so, so wished the film ended like this but then I'd have been like "ew, religion gayyyy." /aethist
TropicOfCancer chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
This was great. Amazing job :)
Alias - Eyelash - Blue chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
This is really good. I love how you use the dialogue to tie it into the film so well. It's really brilliant. I love Donnie. So glad he came back from the dead.
AllyCat214 chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
:D thats a great story! :) i have always been sad that donnie died! :( but ur story makes me feel better about it! great job!
not for lack of trying chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
very good work. i loved the movie, but i thought it was a bit confusing and i hated that he died at the end. i like this story very much you did a great job, thank you...
J3d1M0nk3ySp0ck chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
i just saw Donnie Darko for the first time and i decided to check out the fanfic and oh, wow. i found your story. and it was amazing. you pulled in all the details without making it look like a laundry list. i really liked it.
sarahseptember chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
man i love donnie darko. and this was a really cool alt. ending. keep writing!

~sarah-sama~
xxStarDreamerxx chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
x x x Yay, this is exactly the type of ending I would have wanted, after the film ended! x x x
Akane Kamiya chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
I was searching some movie fics and I found out yours. Dude, I have to say, I simply loved it! Donnie Darko is also one of my favorite movies (but Clockwork Orange is always on the top XD), and although I adore the tragic ending your alternative one also fits very well in the story. *-*

I don't have too much to say, but you write quite well. Great job!
kayt3 chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
That's a crazy (in a good way) view of an alternate twist to Donnie Darko! Whew! Kinda confusing, though I'm half asleep anyways...then all the sudden Frank knocks on my window. .

...now THAT would be crazy.
ShanniC chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
Let me just say that Donnie Darko wouldn't be the same without his tragic death in the movie. However, it's nice to read a story with a happier ending. Every time that I get to the end of Donnie Darko I start crying when "Mad Mad World" starts playing. I like the story, but Jim should have been sent to jail. Did you like the part in the movie when Donnie tells the gym teacher to shove the life card up her butt? lol Good job on the fic.