Reviews for Secret Identity
Kristie chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
Keep writing your doing a great a job
Nahilanyla Joanne Davidson chapter 4 . 12/7/2002
Gurl this is awesome! KEEP GOING! I wanna c what happens to them! You're an awesome writter!Tell me what the rest of the story is up!

Mandee**
Holy-Psychic-Vulpix chapter 4 . 3/2/2002
Plese write more! Thanks!
flash chapter 4 . 1/14/2002
I Love this story and wants to know what is going to happen next! So Please continue!
Joy-girl 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 4 . 1/9/2002
Why does this sound like a trap or something? (I've read WAY to many trap stories!) Anyway, good! I think misty should get pregnant and then Ash will have to stay!
ayaka quirrell chapter 3 . 9/19/2001
finish it i wanna know what happens next please it's interesting
denise chapter 3 . 9/8/2001
oh for crying out loud finish with the fanfic of yours already! Please finish the story and make other people dangling over a cliffhanger. Just finish it, it's really good! Oh and please make Ash and Misty come together at the end, that's my kind of a romantic ending.
Silver6 chapter 3 . 9/2/2001
Great story. I really hope that you continue with this.
FutatsuNinja chapter 3 . 8/30/2001
Great story. I can't wait for more.
JJ21 chapter 3 . 7/27/2001
umm... well its kinda good but i think ash should become a pokemon master. then give it a surprise ending that has to do with giovonni,or something to spoof it up a bit. other wise its a relly good story!
Misty Wildfire chapter 3 . 7/25/2001
thats very intense...hmm ash as a blonde...very interestin'...ooo that gives me an idea eheheh ...lovely job! keep up the good work, i sound like i'm ur boss or sumtin'' -_-;;;;
mistyketchum2 la-z 2 sign in chapter 2 . 7/24/2001
Hurry up with the story! so good
Anachia chapter 2 . 7/24/2001
Ooooohhhhhhh...intriguing! I can't wait to see where this is going! It's so on my list of favourites! Please continue really soon! Please!
Misty Wildfire chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
awwwww so cute! ahhh u stop there when it was really good p continue please!
Fallin' Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
Keep going this is really cool