Reviews for Catnip Dream
Phyrradoxa chapter 15 . 7/15
This chapter was absolutely fantastic. The interactions between Kaiba and Yami were extremely entertaining and I had to stifle my laughter multiple times so as not to disturb anyone. It was really a ton of fun and I loved how it also further developed the relationship between the two. Flawless!
Hirami chapter 31 . 6/21
Sooo I worked myself through this monster :D Your writing is really amazing and it effectively kept me from doing other things I should do *laughs*
I enjoyed this FF a lot, especially your way of putting funny moments in between. Lovely.
Looking forward to reading the rest of your stuff, as this is only the 2nd of your FFs I finished. :D Yay~ 3
Hirami chapter 16 . 6/19
Hungry Yami is priceless, haha :D love it.
And the following scene was really sweet. Especially because Seto isn't the cuddly type it's nice to actually seeing him relax once. Letting himself fall, at least a bit, into Yami's arms.
Still hoping for a few more scenes like that, even if they have to be connected to some negative feelings D:"
Hirami chapter 15 . 6/19
I LAUGHED SO HARD DURING THIS CHAPTER. Your writing is simply amazing XD Looking forward to reading the rest of this Fic and aaaall the other FFs I haven't read yet. Hrhr.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I've read all your yugioh fics and I must say I love them. You have successfully ruined prideshipping for me. Not that I'm complaining. But now every prideship fix I read gets compared to yours :P seriously though I frigging love entangled.
Gepocha chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
I am pretty sure Kaiba knows how to fix cars XD
The guy can fly helicopters and hack programms, so I am sure he did not only learn the standard "How to drive" manual when he got his driving license.

BTW, I like your FF .-
Star-Simple-Dust chapter 31 . 8/3/2013
My god i freaking loved this story. I feel so bad for not finding it sooner. How could i have missed it. You know the funny thing is that i had already read a one of your stories it was Drawn Together and I even add it to my favorites I was meaning to check your profile but I kept forgetting. When i read another of your stories and you said you mostly had prideshipping stories I checked your profile and now i regreat not doing it sooner. I really love this story I didn't even mind the uke Kaiba part. I usually do not read uke Kaiba but your way of writting it was really good.
Shizaki Kuro chapter 31 . 7/24/2013
I loved this! It was very well written and i couldn't stop reading LOL
Thanks for writing!
I hope to review again in other fics
-Shizaki, Kuro
CrimsonStrawberry17 chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
Ha ha. Yami skipping out on the gang to go seduce Kaiba.
EvilMidget6 chapter 31 . 2/11/2013
Loving your story - I can feel large portions of my life disappearing now - as I'm going to have to read all your others. Thanks in advance for the pleasure :)

btw anything happening with the sequel to forbidden yet?
SleepyBard chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
Not gonna lie, this was a hard chapter to read, particularly because the way you wrote it, Yami raped Kaiba. It would be a huge stretch to say this was dubious consent. You should consider warning for, at the very LEAST, dubcon, though it would be more appropriate to warn for rape.
Death-God-777 chapter 31 . 12/26/2012
Okay, so I read this about two years ago when I was going through a re-watching of YuGiOh phase and then I never reviewed. After starting to watch 5D's, I started rethinking about YGO which reminded me of this. Within five minutes I had found it and started reading it again. I was so hooked. To make amends for my previous amends, I intend to write those deserved reviews now. I only hope that you can forgive me for not going chapter by chapter with stories such as this, and Another Lesson and Lost and Found. I'm afraid I do not possess that sort of time.

From the very opening of this story, you cannot help but get drawn in. The whole idea behind it is amazing. I loved the idea of Yami coming to Seto in dreams and, well, for want of a better word, molesting him. Those scenes were always some of my favourite. ;) Yami is such a cocky and sly character in here and I find that absolutely adorable about him.

I found it fascinating how you made Seto able to tell Yami and Yuugi apart from the get-go. While he may not have always believed in the magical element, his intelligence and observation alone would have told him that Yuugi had something different about him, be it split personality or ancient spirit. But once Yami became solid, there was no longer any real argument for him, was there?

One of my other favourite things about this story is the relationship between Mokuba and Kaiba. Kaiba just treats his brother so well and really looks out for him. While he doesn't like the Yuugi-tachi, he understands that Mokuba does and let's them hang out together. And on Mokuba's side, he is also brilliant at reading his brother. He knows the boundaries and all his brother's little subconscious gestures. Sometimes I feel as though that element was missing from the show, and that Kaiba was too cold with Mokuba, although that was perhaps more in the original manga rather than the dubbed anime. I found Kaiba was very caring there.

But perhaps the ultimate amazing element to this story that constantly got me hooked; actually, I split it into two know that I think about it.

1. Yami & Kaiba dialogue.
Oh my gosh. Did you ever go back and reread this and realise how amazing it was? Every time those two so much as opened their mouths of the other, I felt dragged into it, and many times I could not stop from smiling. They would banter back and forth and constantly push each other to outwit the other or dominate the conversation so as to steer it in the direction they wanted. They're both so very clever - as are you for making them say the things they say!

2. The emotional and psychological level.
This gets me every time. There is so much delving into everyone's mind, it's just incredible. You can see how every thought becomes an idea, which is then thought about as to how to make it into an action or an inaction. Sometimes entire chapters were mind disections and yet they weren't boring in the slightest. The level of depth was simply fantastic. I do not think I have read anything quite so realistic and enjoyable anywhere on the internet, or perhaps even on paper. You, my friend, are very talented.

Oh, and Bakura? Please allow me to kill him. Although I know Kaiba doesn't kill him, I would very much like him too. Failing that, I volunteer to do it myself. He cannot take a hint and I hate the idea of him constantly trying to get between Yami and Kaiba.

And I'm pretty sure there was a YGO Abridged reference in here somewhere! I love YGO Abridged. I met LittleKuriboh earlier this year and he is hilarious. So glad you made that reference!

As I said before, love this so, so much. Greatest YGO fanfic I have ever read, which could be obvious by the fact that I have read this numerous times. Thank you for writing something so intensely enjoyable! :)

DG777
xDelfin chapter 19 . 10/29/2012
P. Seto to da rescue ! 8D
That was bloody awesome!
xDelfin chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
Holy fuck this chapter was BOSS! The dialogue through that end of the lemon? Godamnnn! So good! It's 3AM, I'm in bed with two people, and I had to bite my own damn hand to keep from laughing my head off and waking them up AND the rest of the house! SO good! This chapter, guh!

YHS
xDelfin
Fynnian chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
*has eaten this chapter non-stop*
Again, it's amazing how much detailed knowledge you've got to settle an all-day-like scene as a diner like this.
Especially after reading your post scriptum I'm impressed about your considerations about young Seto's live. It just makes so much sense!

Oh, Sakaguchi is a nice character! .
His behavior towards Seto reminds me of an overoptimistic person dealing with a bad tempered cat. Ignoring each edge and just going on nice and happily, letting the poor thing have no clue as to how to react XD
Genuis.

And that scene way back in the car, it's love!
Setos thoughts, his feelings, that brief moment while waiting for green light, in general the pace of the story, slowly showing the change in attitutes of both, Seto and Yami ... *sigh*
You've got a hand for this!