Reviews for Cursebreaker
FangLup chapter 3 . 5/28
That was great! Good job.
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
LOVED IT! BEST EVER!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Great little story.
Nova chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
3 good read
Behindthebook08 chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
This was honestly one of the best fanfictions I have ever read, Bravo!
ghostlylove chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Thank you for that. Really though, thank you. I have started reading over 20 Bill/Hermione stories in the last hour and all of them were ridiculous. I was ready to give up hope and stop trying to find a story for the pair when I stumbled across your story. It was well written, not far fetched, and the characters where canonical in their attitude. I thoroughly enjoyed your story and loved how everything happened. Thank you.
beatle.juice.7 chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Oh my goddess, long time no reading, but great fun and fluffy-tuffy-heartwarming every time.

Thanks a lot for the good entertainment!
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Loved this ;D
dragongirl2101 chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
your story was GNARLY! D my favorite line had to be the last! amazingly awesome story chicy!
i'd sink us to swim chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
My first Bill/Hermione story and definitely not my last! Amazing! You brought me into a whole new world. :D
Music is powerful magic chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
I love this story I love it so much that I'm reviewing from my phone

I think you portray bill's werewolf side perfectly

I've read a lot of bill and hermione stories and I only like a

Certain amount of what I read so well done

I'm now going to put this story on favourites

Helena :)
addicta chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
loved it! really nice to think about bill and hermione working together,,,, :)
mstffy chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
omg i totally love this story too bad it couldnt have lasted longer.

i think i skip like a paragragh here and there because i have to get up earl ytomorrow and it like 9 and im tired so ill try and go back over it tomorrow morning

love this story and hope theres a sequal
myself strega-in-progress chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
None taken. Seriously, I wish that was the only typo, but it isn't. I just wrote it so long ago I can't be bothered to go back and correct it. Anyway, not for the last reviewer (I thank you for the warning, I misread "sigh" for "sight" when I was learning English and when I'm not thinking it does come up), but for someone who was a bit nasty some time ago: I did warn, I'm not pushing people to read this, and anyone is welcome to betaread it! (As I said, I still welcome helpful comments such as the last one.)
Mel chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
SIGHED not sighted lol omg thats been bothering me thats the second time that spelling error has come up lol :) no offence intended tho, great story