Reviews for Memento Mori
shine lots chapter 9 . 6/7/2010
(chap 7 review) This is my favourite chapter and the reason why I added it to my favourites – I enjoy the insight into the dysfunctional Black family
shine lots chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
I like the relationship between the seven slytherin boys
shine lots chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Interesting to see Severus link them... I know an interesting metaphore comes up later for this realtionship
shine lots chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Good insight into Lucius
shine lots chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
I don't mind beta-ing if you need for this fic. (I'd love to hear your oppinions about my favourite stories because they are carefully hand-picked).
shine lots chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
I've added this story to my favourites
shine lots chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Oh My God! This is shocking. You have a disproportionate number of reviews to the length and quality of your story... so unfair. This is an outstanding story! I'm going to hog your review box (don't reply to every single review - I just want to boost your reviews) to amend this.
opaque-girl chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
I am loving it though i think i have read this before :p

Loved how she refused Yaxley. This line was really good :

Yaxley had been impressed, but not frightened enough not to give it a try nonetheless.
opaque-girl chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
I liked this line:

"If you started behaving like a grown-up, I might give it a thought."
opaque-girl chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
I like how Lucius already has an attraction towards her, though he doesnt realize it. :)

shine lots chapter 10 . 6/7/2010
I love the fact that Severus can see Lucius change himself for Narcissa. This will foreshadow James changing for Lily later and help Severus more easily accept that it is genuine change in James.

Narcissa's dream was VERY realistic. Lucius speaks just like he does in the reality of your story.

I love the way Lucius is researching the very style of poetry which affected Narcissa in her dream and I love the way she over reacted to seeing him reaearch poetry and totally blew the stakes (expulsion, really?) out of proportion.
shine lots chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
I liked how Narcissa backed up her teachings with LATIN QUOTES! Lol!
shine lots chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
I really like that 'child of divorce' used as a metaphore. I've added this story to my favourites because of it.
Priceless93 chapter 144 . 6/6/2010
OMGWUT. I am shocked and maybe not appalled, but shocked nonetheless. I didn't expect Dedalus to die, but I suppose I should never expect a boring chapter from you. Right now I'm wondering if Dedalus was somehow killed by the woman with the ring, whose name slips me right now. Ah well. Can't wait for more.
Priceless93 chapter 143 . 6/6/2010
Oh, how I love you. In a totally platonic way, don't worry. I'm not into stalking and other such illegal pass-times. I loved this chapter, and I still adore Millicent while thinking Pansy a vain idiot. I can't even applaud her for her persistance, because it just seems desperate for a hopeless situation in my eyes. I adore the way you've portrayed Susan Bones, and I'm eager to see how Draco's relationship both with Susan and his father progress. :D
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »