Reviews for Memento Mori
shine lots chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Oh My God! This is shocking. You have a disproportionate number of reviews to the length and quality of your story... so unfair. This is an outstanding story! I'm going to hog your review box (don't reply to every single review - I just want to boost your reviews) to amend this.
opaque-girl chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
I am loving it though i think i have read this before :p

Loved how she refused Yaxley. This line was really good :

Yaxley had been impressed, but not frightened enough not to give it a try nonetheless.
opaque-girl chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
I liked this line:

"If you started behaving like a grown-up, I might give it a thought."
opaque-girl chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
I like how Lucius already has an attraction towards her, though he doesnt realize it. :)

Pooja
shine lots chapter 10 . 6/7/2010
I love the fact that Severus can see Lucius change himself for Narcissa. This will foreshadow James changing for Lily later and help Severus more easily accept that it is genuine change in James.

Narcissa's dream was VERY realistic. Lucius speaks just like he does in the reality of your story.

I love the way Lucius is researching the very style of poetry which affected Narcissa in her dream and I love the way she over reacted to seeing him reaearch poetry and totally blew the stakes (expulsion, really?) out of proportion.
shine lots chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
I liked how Narcissa backed up her teachings with LATIN QUOTES! Lol!
shine lots chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
I really like that 'child of divorce' used as a metaphore. I've added this story to my favourites because of it.
Priceless93 chapter 144 . 6/6/2010
OMGWUT. I am shocked and maybe not appalled, but shocked nonetheless. I didn't expect Dedalus to die, but I suppose I should never expect a boring chapter from you. Right now I'm wondering if Dedalus was somehow killed by the woman with the ring, whose name slips me right now. Ah well. Can't wait for more.
Priceless93 chapter 143 . 6/6/2010
Oh, how I love you. In a totally platonic way, don't worry. I'm not into stalking and other such illegal pass-times. I loved this chapter, and I still adore Millicent while thinking Pansy a vain idiot. I can't even applaud her for her persistance, because it just seems desperate for a hopeless situation in my eyes. I adore the way you've portrayed Susan Bones, and I'm eager to see how Draco's relationship both with Susan and his father progress. :D
VesperAgain chapter 142 . 6/5/2010
Now who is this Vivi and her son, Bee? And they have the resurrection stone. Great! Theres nothing like such a potent magical thing in the hands of a crazy loon to make things interesting.

On the other hand, Draco's family reunion was so touching. His inner dilemma whether he can truly forgive his father, his inner preparation on how he would greet him, and his ultimately turning to his inner boy and running to embrace his parents...that was spectacular! I had tears in my eyes. Beautiful.
Priceless93 chapter 142 . 6/5/2010
I understand what you mean about Lucius' light sentence. While I was relieved and happy that Narcissa wouldn't be left alone, I felt it was quite easy on him. And I also realize and understand why Draco's thoughts followed the path they did, buuuuuuut, what can I say, I'm an idealist. However, I fully believe the plot you wrote your story was the most likely one, so it's all good.

Should I know these characters? Because I really have no clue who they are, and I felt so lost until I saw the ring being given. Now I'm mildly apprehensive as to what sort of horrific things shall happen as a result, but anticipating it nonetheless.

Keep up the good work! As always, you're amazing, and I can't wait for the next chapter. :D
The Perfect Spell chapter 141 . 6/3/2010
Aww this chapter was so sweet. I love the speed of your updates too. Thanks for the wonderful fic :)
Priceless93 chapter 141 . 6/3/2010
An update! -cheers- I'm so glad that Lucius was allowed house-arrest. I felt quite bad for Narcissa, and though I understand how Draco feels, I feel mildly bitter over his opinions of his parents. Of course, I still love them all, and it makes me deliriously happy to have them all back together again. Also, Tobias' "punishment" was very well-fitted, and it made me grin.
MsNarcissaBlack chapter 141 . 6/3/2010
This is may favorite Narcissa/Lucius story! I'm glad that Lucius is able to finally get out and be able to live back at Malfoy Manner with his beloved wife! thanks for the updates...and your writing is superb as well! Great Job!
MsNarcissaBlack chapter 139 . 5/31/2010
love it! thanks for the updates...keep up the great work you are doing
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »