Reviews for Memento Mori
Dornroschen chapter 29 . 7/30/2007
Really like this story. It's well written, and the family history isn't made up (thankyou!). Keep writing please.
MiSs-BeHaVe chapter 29 . 7/30/2007
loved it!

1 of the best lucius/narcissa stroies i've read

can't wait for the next update!
Songsa chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
Took me a short while, but I caught on with whom the strange kid was before the name was mentioned. Aww, poor young Snape. I want to give him a big hug. But I wonder, will the Marauders be in here? I will have to wait and find out.
Songsa chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
This is pretty good so far. Very well written. I am surprised to see that it only has nine reviews. I guess that's probably just because this matching just isn't so popular compared to the likes of Draco/Hermione and Harry/Ginny and the likes of them, but nonetheless, very good start. I'll read another chapter before I shuffle off to bed and then continue reading tomorrow. :)
Megan13 chapter 23 . 7/29/2007
Oh man. Make them happy again! :) I really love this story and I really really love the quick updates. Keep up the good work!
CrimsonBelle13 chapter 16 . 7/28/2007
hey love the story but i was wondering in chapter 15 to 17 are even for this story.
dahliax chapter 13 . 7/26/2007
Amazing. I absolutely love it.

please continue ]
Auspicious Autumn chapter 10 . 7/25/2007
Another great chapter. Bravo! Please continue, I'm enjoying reading this.
Megan13 chapter 9 . 7/25/2007
It's definitely an interesting read. There are some parts that seem a little random. But I love the concept and can't wait for an update.
happycucumber chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
ooh...it's good...m...like cheesecake...delicious and fluffy with a tasty crust...lol. Ok I'll stop with the food smilies...for now! dun dun dun! anyways, this is good...I shall read on!
silverwisps chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
yay! another update:D this fic rocks

i hope there'll be some snape/lily drama in the future *wiggles eyebrows*
Auspicious Autumn chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
This is really good so far, please continue. You've read Book 7, haven't you? So have I, I'm glad to see a good Lucius/Narcissa story; I also like how you included Snape. Bravo, please continue.
silverwisps chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
so far i love all the chapters you posted up :D

lucius and narcissa..i never read that ship before but i think im going to like this one!

KEEP UPDATING! and adding in snape as a timid little first year was a really nice touch *wink*
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19