Reviews for Memento Mori
kestrada222 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I really enjoy this! I can honestly say is the best of the Harry Potter fan fics! it is original, and with various point of views I love it!
Samesinlove chapter 208 . 5/18/2012
Please, please update soon!...? Or at least tell us/me, that you haven't abandoned this wonderful story, which I absolutely love!

It's been six month now since the last updates, and please, I have imagined sooo many different story lines up until now, I really want to read how you will go an. Seriously, I've edited this story into an ebook, so I can read in the subway and everywhere, because I just love it. And please, just a sign of living, so that I at least know, that an update will come someday :).

Best greetings from Berlin!
imgoingbackto505 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh my! I remember reading this story on Hpff several years ago! And I was devastated when it was brought down. I randomly googled it today and I found this! How can I have missed that you put it up on this site? I can't believe this! This is one of the best HP fanfiction stories I've ever read, ever! I'm very happy right now - going to reread the whole thing! This made my day literally
Nada chapter 209 . 2/24/2012
Absolutely amazing story! The best lucissa fanfic I have ever read! I'm sad it's over I enjoyed every word of it! Thank you for writing such an amazing story
fluttersal12 chapter 209 . 1/29/2012
wow!why didn't i know this fic before?this is just brilliant! okay..so my eyes are sort of sore cause i read it all in one shot but still, i think its really good :)
TheImperius chapter 178 . 1/11/2012
This was the best fanfic I have ever read... Until you killed Lucius... I was distraught and had to stop reading... I can't believe he died when he did... Narcissa and Lucius are my favourite couple and you ruined this story for me, sorry...
McMuffin chapter 21 . 1/3/2012
Gahhhh. I just want Narcissa and Lucius to get together. Damn their stubbornness and lack of communication!

Brilliant writing from you, as always. :)
elaainey chapter 209 . 12/24/2011
Alrighty! So I'm always looking for some good Lucius/Narcissa fics, they are my favorite, and when I came across your story, the little summary drew me in. The 200 chapters had me a little wary though lol. I usually go for the one chapter one shot stuff, and rarely I've gotten into chapters, but let me just say, I read every single chapter, without ever wanting to stop.

I really like this story, I honestly do. The beginning, when it was Lucius pining for Narcissa, but her not giving a shit, but it was really cause she was hurt by him, I just loved that concept lol. But I love how they got together, after so long. I even very much enjoyed the bits with Andromeda. Usually in fics, her story is told then she's completely cut out, but here she's been in the beginning, and even more in the later chapters. I love the sister bond between her and Cissa, no matter how imperfect it is. I do love Cissy and Bella of course. I just love Bella in general.

But the devotion between Lucius and Narcissa. Its just soooo heartbreakingly beautiful. Obviously they're not perfect, but together, they are one. See with me this is how I picture them, absolutely in love, trying their best for their family. I hate coming across fics that have too much angst, where he doesn't love her and she's unhappy. Nope, I've always thought they were in love. And your story pretty much captures my own little vision of them. Except for them dying lol, but its all good in this story.

Lol, as I can imagine the same with other fans of these two, I was completely distraught when Lucius died. I just, idk, i felt all empty reading that chapter. I wasn't expecting it at all, so reading about the werewolves, the attempted rape from the Eel, the death itself, man. And although I never thought the perfect icy figure of Narcissa would break, i think it fitting that she had her breakdown. It only strengthened the love that was portrayed for her husband. And just the whole, Lucius coming back as a ghost just so he wouldn't leave her, Narcissa giving up the afterlife to join Lucius. That's dedication and love that lasts. That's the devoted relationship I just loveee to see in between these two.

I must agree with some that im not too fond of Dramione. I mean I used to love them actually, in my younger years reading fics, but with the actually books, its always been Romione for me. But reading her in here is not bad at all. The scenes with Draco and her in St. Mungos are cute, the sex scenes are freaking sexy not gonna lie haha.

Also, I love that this story is pretty much the opposite of the harry potter series. Well not the opposite, as it follows the timeline, but I loveee that its from the Malfoy view. And the relationships are on point too. obviously the Lucissa pairing I love. The relationship between Draco and his parents are what I expected overall, I also think it was even more heart breaking that Draco was separated from his parents nearing his father's death, but I love what it did for the story. I usually always pictured Lucius being the closer one to Severus, but I love the path you took, pairing Sev with Narcissa, and Lucius migrating to Sev and overall getting close with both of them.

Hmmm what else did I want to saaaay. OH, the parents lol. I love that the black sister's mother was french and had the dialect and all that. I love the french incorporated in the pet names between Lucissa and their son. Mon ange, Mon tresor, so cute. Also Abraxas is great. I seriously always laughed when he called Lucius "sonny". And in turn I laughed even more when Lucius called Draco, "sonny".

Seeing the family go through the beginning, the chase bewteen lucissa and having severus along for the ride, seeing the years of young draco, leading to the task in his sixth year, and seeing emotions and feelings change. Seeing the manor in the times of voldemort's living arrangements, seeing the 2nd war itself and the aftermath. seeing the later years, lucissa finally back together and draco's remorse. Even seeing the deaths, the losses, the new relationships.. seeing ALLLL of this, is exactly the kind of story that keeps me hooked, and i'm definitely favoriting this story, and im looking forward to the next chapters

Btw, i am SO sorry if this review is all over the place, Ive tried to cover the main parts of the 209ish chapters that i loved, tried to sum up all the thoughts that have been in my head. i probably should have stopped in between chapters and did more reviews, but i just couldn't stop. I just wanted to keep reading lol.

overall this story is so good. and its actually a story. the length of the chapters is great, and your style of writing is just fine. you don't know how peeved i get when I come across bad or informal writing in a lucissa fic. anyways. i think ive said all i can think of at the moment lol. keep up the greaaat work with this amazing story.

its almost midnight here in california, so i should say, merry christmas! happy holidays, and best wishes for the new year!
Lady Arbalest chapter 209 . 11/22/2011
Do you know how much I love you? Thank you for LuCissa awesomeness.
Bramblespite chapter 209 . 11/18/2011
My worst fear is to have someone spring a surprise, public proposal on me. Yeek. I'd never talk to the bastich again.

And oh no! Poor Draco! :( It needs to all work out for him!

Given that Weasley and Hermione are back together, does this mean Hugo, Rose and Scorpius (Scorpio? Damn it) will be born after all? That was the only reason Dramione made me sad. There's always divorce and joint custody, after all. :D
VesperAgain chapter 209 . 11/18/2011
Yes, NOW she takes a hiatus, why not! I mean, it's not as if we are on tenterhooks and literally on our knees for the rest of the story, are we? Dear CCC, you do have a most Draco-ish sense of humor. And the most headbang- worthy thing is, I get you!

Skeeter has well and truly done it here, hasn't she? Too bad she didn't take a closer look at poor Perkins' 'Voldemorta'!

Hermione decided to get banged by Ron once again. I don't know whether to be sympathetic or disgusted...maybe I'm a little of both. But that night did bring out the difference between Ron and Draco out so sharply...Draco refused to shag a woman he thought was inebriated even when she asked for it, while Ron did it even when the inebriated woman was confused. I hope Hermione realizes that. AND refuses Ron in front of two thousand spectators...maybe that will make him think. At least Harry is thinking, even if Ginny has lost touch with reality.

I had an inkling that Narcissa, too, would come back to be with Lucius, but when she did, it was still a shock. Because now Draco lives in a huge house with just his servants and two ghosts for company. Talk about being buried alive! And it's so unfair, too. I mean, because of their ability to simply glide through everything, Draco, the master of the house, actually has no privacy anymore! In their own time, Lucius and Narcissa must have done 'it' on every piece of furniture in the house, all over the house, any time they wanted...and Draco doesn't have that luxury, nor will he ever have. Narcissa, while well meaning, is bossy enough to always insist upon being the lady of the house, no matter who the current Mrs. Malfoy is. And Draco is still enough of a wimp as far as his mother is concerned to continue being babied around! SO not good. But at least they will come in handy trying to find the real culprit and unveil Voldemorta!

Btw, did I mention how much I love this story? Will a formal declaration of love get me a quicker update? And did I mention how much I adore Goyle in this story?
BarbaraKaterina chapter 208 . 11/18/2011
You really *are* evil. I mean, getting back with Ron? Seriously?

And also, I'm wondering whether this isn't a bit OoC too - but might be just because I'm so angry. Not with you, mind you, with Hermione. :) I think she'd be headstrong enough not to get herself manipulated into getting back with him. I really do think she'd send him straight to hell the morning after. But it might be that she feels like nobody else wants her anyway, and so she can just as well get back with him...

Well, at least Draco seems to be getting on the right track - or rather, Greg seems to be getting him on the right track. Even though I still don't see how is he going to find out that there is a point to his being in love with Hermione, because she doesn't love Ron. I mean, ho is he supposed to do it when she's such a simpleton and actually gets back with him? Urgh. You can say I'm really angry. ;) (I mean, when the scene started, I was soo looking forward to her telling him to go to hell, that she really didn't want to get back with him...and she does this instead. This is the girl who set bloody canaries on him we're talking about!)

Oh well. I'm glad I guessed Narcissa would come back, and I'm glad Lucius can see that being with Draco all the time might not actually be such a great idea. Hopefully that bit will work out in the end, and I can't wait for Narcissa to actually start talking to Hermione, after the fiancée thing is explained and all. And I'm generally glad Narcissa's back, I missed her.

Also, Rita's idea? I know I'm repeating myself, but you're evil. Draco most definitely does not deserve that. Even though I guess it might make Hermione come back to him when it comes out - for some reason she's only able to be with him when he's down.

Huh. I'm *still* angry about that Hermione thing. So. Irritating.
Bramblespite chapter 205 . 11/17/2011
Pardon me for a moment:

EEEEEEEEE!

CISSY!

Aww, I'm so happy to see her back, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed! And defending Hermione, too. And silly Lucius going off his brain like that, the prick. I'm so happy about Cissy that I can barely be mad at him.

Gods, you torture us. Every time we think Hermione and Draco are going to get together - nope. It's quite realistic, though. People rarely speak their thoughts when they're sure it would lead to failure, which is why they're in this mess. (Lucius notwithstanding.) I hope they navigate their way out of it.

And crap, I hope nothing happens to Hermione when she's drunk.
Bramblespite chapter 202 . 11/16/2011
"I have never forgotten Narcissa Malfoy's attempt to intimidate me."

The second I read that I thought, "Oh F*CK!"

It also made me pretty sad the orphanage wouldn't let the lady adopt the kid just 'cause she's in a wheelchair. Single parents with more severe disabilities have managed to raise children (though they have occasionally had to fight tooth and nail for it, such as in the case of two blind parents who almost had their newborn taken away from them).

It's good to see Hermione comforting Draco. I can only imagine what's going through Snape's head as he eavesdrops! LOL.
Guest chapter 202 . 11/16/2011
If was wonderful chapter, however can you please let lucius be able to join narcissa in the afterlife
277 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »