Reviews for Memento Mori
OnnaMusha chapter 164 . 1/19/2013
Found this fic recently and couldn't stop reading it! Great story! :D
jingle jangle chapter 210 . 1/12/2013
please don't give up. update.
CurrerBell1847 chapter 60 . 7/31/2012
I started reading this fan fic my senior year of high school and I just rediscovered it (I am now in graduate school) and its so unbelievably amazing! I've started the story again from the beginning so I have a long ways to go but I'm loving every minute!
BarbaraKaterina chapter 211 . 7/24/2012
Yes! Yo're writing again!

Hermione is getting more and more irritating. I'm mainly angry with her because she's more prejudiced than most of her friends. Of course Draco couldn't have any other reasons but his blood prejudice, of course not...I find it really offensive that she thinks this after knowing him for so long, even though he is partly to blame, too.

I loved how Narcissa and Lucius came to Draco's rescue - ha, kick their ass, Lucius!

And poor Draco, he is so confused...and all this "he's not in touch with Hermione" is getting irritating, please, please let the situation clear up soon.

Also, a couple of weeks ago, I was rereading the first part of this story - Lucius and Narcissa - and I loved it so much again...:)
bored-now0809 chapter 211 . 7/23/2012
yeah! an update! I was so excited to see it :)

and so much has happened too! Thanks and keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what happens next. But take your time- this is supposed to be fun, right?
Guest chapter 210 . 7/23/2012
This is the best story ever. I love Narrissa. Please keep writing. I would love Draco and Hermonie to end up together. I hate her with Ron
kestrada222 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I really enjoy this! I can honestly say is the best of the Harry Potter fan fics! it is original, and with various point of views I love it!
Samesinlove chapter 208 . 5/18/2012
Please, please update soon!...? Or at least tell us/me, that you haven't abandoned this wonderful story, which I absolutely love!

It's been six month now since the last updates, and please, I have imagined sooo many different story lines up until now, I really want to read how you will go an. Seriously, I've edited this story into an ebook, so I can read in the subway and everywhere, because I just love it. And please, just a sign of living, so that I at least know, that an update will come someday :).

Best greetings from Berlin!
imgoingbackto505 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh my! I remember reading this story on Hpff several years ago! And I was devastated when it was brought down. I randomly googled it today and I found this! How can I have missed that you put it up on this site? I can't believe this! This is one of the best HP fanfiction stories I've ever read, ever! I'm very happy right now - going to reread the whole thing! This made my day literally
Nada chapter 209 . 2/24/2012
Absolutely amazing story! The best lucissa fanfic I have ever read! I'm sad it's over I enjoyed every word of it! Thank you for writing such an amazing story
fluttersal12 chapter 209 . 1/29/2012
wow!why didn't i know this fic before?this is just brilliant! okay..so my eyes are sort of sore cause i read it all in one shot but still, i think its really good :)
TheImperius chapter 178 . 1/11/2012
This was the best fanfic I have ever read... Until you killed Lucius... I was distraught and had to stop reading... I can't believe he died when he did... Narcissa and Lucius are my favourite couple and you ruined this story for me, sorry...
kateswalshs chapter 21 . 1/3/2012
Gahhhh. I just want Narcissa and Lucius to get together. Damn their stubbornness and lack of communication!

Brilliant writing from you, as always. :)
elaainey chapter 209 . 12/24/2011
Alrighty! So I'm always looking for some good Lucius/Narcissa fics, they are my favorite, and when I came across your story, the little summary drew me in. The 200 chapters had me a little wary though lol. I usually go for the one chapter one shot stuff, and rarely I've gotten into chapters, but let me just say, I read every single chapter, without ever wanting to stop.

I really like this story, I honestly do. The beginning, when it was Lucius pining for Narcissa, but her not giving a shit, but it was really cause she was hurt by him, I just loved that concept lol. But I love how they got together, after so long. I even very much enjoyed the bits with Andromeda. Usually in fics, her story is told then she's completely cut out, but here she's been in the beginning, and even more in the later chapters. I love the sister bond between her and Cissa, no matter how imperfect it is. I do love Cissy and Bella of course. I just love Bella in general.

But the devotion between Lucius and Narcissa. Its just soooo heartbreakingly beautiful. Obviously they're not perfect, but together, they are one. See with me this is how I picture them, absolutely in love, trying their best for their family. I hate coming across fics that have too much angst, where he doesn't love her and she's unhappy. Nope, I've always thought they were in love. And your story pretty much captures my own little vision of them. Except for them dying lol, but its all good in this story.

Lol, as I can imagine the same with other fans of these two, I was completely distraught when Lucius died. I just, idk, i felt all empty reading that chapter. I wasn't expecting it at all, so reading about the werewolves, the attempted rape from the Eel, the death itself, man. And although I never thought the perfect icy figure of Narcissa would break, i think it fitting that she had her breakdown. It only strengthened the love that was portrayed for her husband. And just the whole, Lucius coming back as a ghost just so he wouldn't leave her, Narcissa giving up the afterlife to join Lucius. That's dedication and love that lasts. That's the devoted relationship I just loveee to see in between these two.

I must agree with some that im not too fond of Dramione. I mean I used to love them actually, in my younger years reading fics, but with the actually books, its always been Romione for me. But reading her in here is not bad at all. The scenes with Draco and her in St. Mungos are cute, the sex scenes are freaking sexy not gonna lie haha.

Also, I love that this story is pretty much the opposite of the harry potter series. Well not the opposite, as it follows the timeline, but I loveee that its from the Malfoy view. And the relationships are on point too. obviously the Lucissa pairing I love. The relationship between Draco and his parents are what I expected overall, I also think it was even more heart breaking that Draco was separated from his parents nearing his father's death, but I love what it did for the story. I usually always pictured Lucius being the closer one to Severus, but I love the path you took, pairing Sev with Narcissa, and Lucius migrating to Sev and overall getting close with both of them.

Hmmm what else did I want to saaaay. OH, the parents lol. I love that the black sister's mother was french and had the dialect and all that. I love the french incorporated in the pet names between Lucissa and their son. Mon ange, Mon tresor, so cute. Also Abraxas is great. I seriously always laughed when he called Lucius "sonny". And in turn I laughed even more when Lucius called Draco, "sonny".

Seeing the family go through the beginning, the chase bewteen lucissa and having severus along for the ride, seeing the years of young draco, leading to the task in his sixth year, and seeing emotions and feelings change. Seeing the manor in the times of voldemort's living arrangements, seeing the 2nd war itself and the aftermath. seeing the later years, lucissa finally back together and draco's remorse. Even seeing the deaths, the losses, the new relationships.. seeing ALLLL of this, is exactly the kind of story that keeps me hooked, and i'm definitely favoriting this story, and im looking forward to the next chapters

Btw, i am SO sorry if this review is all over the place, Ive tried to cover the main parts of the 209ish chapters that i loved, tried to sum up all the thoughts that have been in my head. i probably should have stopped in between chapters and did more reviews, but i just couldn't stop. I just wanted to keep reading lol.

overall this story is so good. and its actually a story. the length of the chapters is great, and your style of writing is just fine. you don't know how peeved i get when I come across bad or informal writing in a lucissa fic. anyways. i think ive said all i can think of at the moment lol. keep up the greaaat work with this amazing story.

its almost midnight here in california, so i should say, merry christmas! happy holidays, and best wishes for the new year!
Lady Arbalest chapter 209 . 11/22/2011
Do you know how much I love you? Thank you for LuCissa awesomeness.
283 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »