Reviews for Memento Mori
Guest chapter 202 . 11/16/2011
If was wonderful chapter, however can you please let lucius be able to join narcissa in the afterlife
McMuffin chapter 16 . 11/15/2011
I love their flirting! This story is brilliant! Love the line:

"Of course I am serious. I'll hex you like you've never been hexed before."

"Can we just exchange a consonant there?"
McMuffin chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
D'aw. First year Severus is so cute! Exactly how I picture him!
McMuffin chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
Oh, Lucius. He's got it bad. I love your writing!
McMuffin chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I have heard that this story is amazing, and this first chapter is interesting! I'm going to read more now... Expect sporadic reviews :)
Bramblespite chapter 200 . 11/14/2011
Finally caught up, and, oh god, my heart. Cissy. We've known you for so long, ever since you were a little snobby girl of eleven, and now you're gone... at first I felt just so numb reading that chapter, but now I'm looking at it again and reviewing I think I'm tearing up a little. Oh, Cissy. We love you so much.

I'm crossing my fingers that Lucius doesn't come back, that he finds some way to go with her... or, at the very least, we'll see him say goodbye to her. I'd love to read that scene, though I think I'd cry my eyes out. But I know Lucius won't give up. One day, he'd find a way around it to join her again, even if it takes hundreds or thousands of years. And I know she'd wait for him to find a way until the end of time.

Though, part of me wonders if perhaps this is paving the way for a reincarnation story... maybe they'll never be joined as spirits and end up reborn as various people's children, until they find each other again at Hogwarts and begin to remember? That'd be fascinating to read, I love reincarnation stories, but I'm not sure you'd do that. Still, I get the feeling that this isn't the end... or maybe that's wishful thinking.

And oh, Ron, you jerk. Hermione deserves to much better than you. C'mon, sunshine, admit you love a Malfoy! *Grin*

... Oh, poor Draco. The Malfoys were so beautiful as a family unit, they loved each other and were so tight-knit and close. To see that shattered is heartbreaking...

Please, Lucius, don't come back. Find a way to join her. I know you can do it. ;_;
Lady Arbalest chapter 200 . 11/12/2011
You know I'm no fan of the DraMione ship, so I'm more curious as to what will happen to Lucius and Narcissa. By gods, poor woman. You can just feel how much they cannot live without each other.

I also have to say that I reaaaally like it when you update because you update with so many chapters, then you stop momentarily (a few weeks or months), then come back with more chapters. I like that style. By the way, congratulations to your 200th chapter! :D
Anya Fira chapter 200 . 11/12/2011
Ok I feel better now that this chapter has been added. I'm still looking forward to the next chapter though! Awesome writing as usual :)
Samesinlove chapter 199 . 11/11/2011
Ok, I promise you, you'll get a longer and more througout review soon. :) But first of all I wanted to tell you how you turned almost each day of the last week into a wonderful one, because of the updates. I loved it to find one or even more new chapters every time I checked and I am soooo glad that you have returned. For this totally fascinating story you are absolutely forgiven for not updating sooner - I cannot tell you how happy I was when seeing that you had updated! Well, you'll get a longer review in the next week and Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for not abandoning this story!
Guest chapter 199 . 11/11/2011
Please reunite lucius and narissa again so that they can be together. They are my favorite couple. Please dont abandon this atory and i love draco ond hermoine together
Anya Fira chapter 199 . 11/11/2011
You can't stop writing now! Even if it's only a break! Though I do understand why... I just really want to know what's going to happen with Draco and Hermione and what's going to happen now that Narcissa is dead.
VesperAgain chapter 197 . 11/11/2011
Oh dear! I could cry when i read that Draco thinks Ron and Hermione are like Lucius and Narcissa. Oh Draco, they are nothing alike! Lucius was in love the moment he saw Narcissa, and Ron is too immature yet to even understand the concept of love. Oh dear! Under normal circumstances, I would probably say that all boys are just too thick, but because of THIS mistaken notion of his, I cannot say the same for Draco! But seriously Draco, did you ever take a look at your dad closely? What part of his love and regard for your mum reminded you of Ron, EVER? But that's the thing, isn't it? It's not about Ron being in love like Lucius, it's about Hermione being forgiving like Narcissa! And because they never really managed to understand the feelings of the other, Draco doesn't yet know hermione's feelings for him. Heck, she herself doesn't know! She still manages to defend Ron and his supposed love for her! Wake up, woman...the man never loved you, because he isn't into love. Stop masking his habit of coming back to you as his love! It's just that, his habit! Aargh! But I'm glad it happened, this reality check! Too much sweetness can get cloying after a while, and at least now they will think of the other as someone more than the casual sex partner, eventually.

Am I right in thinking the people who got killed are parents of that muggle born young wizard? Voldie, you are SO suffering for that! Honestly, what does one have to do to convince you that you are not wanted? Death didn't seem to do the trick, obviously!
MagpieMinx chapter 194 . 11/10/2011
Marvelous. Brilliant. I have no words for how incredibly excellent this story is. I have spent the last 4 days chewing my way through it and it has been a feast of delight. I laughed hysterically, cried bitterly, and I hunger for more! I am exceedingly looking forward to the next chapter!
BarbaraKaterina chapter 190 . 11/10/2011
It's me, Barbara, again! :) The stupid site didn't send me notifications about your updating, I don't know why, so I had to read a couple of chapters in one sitting, but never mind.

If it cheers you up, I LOVE your take on Dramione! It's brilliant! The last couple of chapters were simply perfect, and I'm just dreading the crashdown - it's bound to come some time soon, isn't it? At the very least, the talk about "are we dating or what" is bound to happen soon, at that will be uncomfortable.

Also, Voldemort. Blah. Couldn't he just disappear or something? I don't want to read about him! I want to read about Draco and Hermione! Sorry, I'll be quiet now. I know I've already talk you once how I dislike post-war Dark Lords, be it Voldemort again or some new guy. I hope he'll be done with soon.

I'm really, really looking forward to Hermione making her involvement with Draco public. That will be fun.

Also, I find it funny how basically everyone who's not a Ron/Hermione shipper thinks Ron would be a selfish prat in bed. He just feels like the type, doesn't he? :)
Guest chapter 190 . 11/9/2011
I love the story but can we have another scene with narissa and lucius please. Your story has turned them into my favorite charcaters
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »