Reviews for Memento Mori
Anya Fira chapter 199 . 11/11/2011
You can't stop writing now! Even if it's only a break! Though I do understand why... I just really want to know what's going to happen with Draco and Hermione and what's going to happen now that Narcissa is dead.
VesperAgain chapter 197 . 11/11/2011
Oh dear! I could cry when i read that Draco thinks Ron and Hermione are like Lucius and Narcissa. Oh Draco, they are nothing alike! Lucius was in love the moment he saw Narcissa, and Ron is too immature yet to even understand the concept of love. Oh dear! Under normal circumstances, I would probably say that all boys are just too thick, but because of THIS mistaken notion of his, I cannot say the same for Draco! But seriously Draco, did you ever take a look at your dad closely? What part of his love and regard for your mum reminded you of Ron, EVER? But that's the thing, isn't it? It's not about Ron being in love like Lucius, it's about Hermione being forgiving like Narcissa! And because they never really managed to understand the feelings of the other, Draco doesn't yet know hermione's feelings for him. Heck, she herself doesn't know! She still manages to defend Ron and his supposed love for her! Wake up, woman...the man never loved you, because he isn't into love. Stop masking his habit of coming back to you as his love! It's just that, his habit! Aargh! But I'm glad it happened, this reality check! Too much sweetness can get cloying after a while, and at least now they will think of the other as someone more than the casual sex partner, eventually.

Am I right in thinking the people who got killed are parents of that muggle born young wizard? Voldie, you are SO suffering for that! Honestly, what does one have to do to convince you that you are not wanted? Death didn't seem to do the trick, obviously!
MagpieMinx chapter 194 . 11/10/2011
Marvelous. Brilliant. I have no words for how incredibly excellent this story is. I have spent the last 4 days chewing my way through it and it has been a feast of delight. I laughed hysterically, cried bitterly, and I hunger for more! I am exceedingly looking forward to the next chapter!
BarbaraKaterina chapter 190 . 11/10/2011
It's me, Barbara, again! :) The stupid site didn't send me notifications about your updating, I don't know why, so I had to read a couple of chapters in one sitting, but never mind.

If it cheers you up, I LOVE your take on Dramione! It's brilliant! The last couple of chapters were simply perfect, and I'm just dreading the crashdown - it's bound to come some time soon, isn't it? At the very least, the talk about "are we dating or what" is bound to happen soon, at that will be uncomfortable.

Also, Voldemort. Blah. Couldn't he just disappear or something? I don't want to read about him! I want to read about Draco and Hermione! Sorry, I'll be quiet now. I know I've already talk you once how I dislike post-war Dark Lords, be it Voldemort again or some new guy. I hope he'll be done with soon.

I'm really, really looking forward to Hermione making her involvement with Draco public. That will be fun.

Also, I find it funny how basically everyone who's not a Ron/Hermione shipper thinks Ron would be a selfish prat in bed. He just feels like the type, doesn't he? :)
Guest chapter 190 . 11/9/2011
I love the story but can we have another scene with narissa and lucius please. Your story has turned them into my favorite charcaters
Gracie chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
My friend said this was the god of all Lucissa fics, and I'm really enjoying it. asdhasgkhgl so many chapters! :D 3
VesperAgain chapter 189 . 11/7/2011
This sweet romance, blossoming under some very dark, gloomy and potentially violent clouds, makes me want to sing! Hermione deserved some joy after being treated like dirt by Ron, who seemed to delight in humiliating her as his revenge for having to keep asking for her help all during school. And this seemingly 'no strings attached' affair is just the thing the doctor prescribed! I have a feeling that when she eventually sees the strings firmly embedded within her, it's not going to be a pretty sight. And Draco is so strongly besotted its positively cute! Good for him, his parents had almost buried him alive with their love for each other! Lucius' reaction when he ultimately sees his son's 'guest' worries me a bit...but maybe he wouldn't mind...I mean, he had changed...but you can never tell with Lucius! And I LOLed with that first two football teams thing...really, an abundance of bunnies doesn't mean an abundance of cuteness! Poor Hermione, but it was so Draco!

Voldie is spoiling this romance, curse him! Some people just don't realize how vast an improvement death makes to them!

Btw, there were a few typos...it's actually Parvati, pronounced as Paar-va-tee. A few more here and there, but I really don't remember as I was hooked on to the story so completely. Your updates really make each and every day so much more enjoyable!
Bramblespite chapter 187 . 11/6/2011
I kept expecting Lucius Malfoy to walk in on them. "DAMN IT WHY IS HE NOT ANSWERING MY YELLS - OH MY GOD. Granger? Really? GRANGER?" *Dies*

I hope you have plenty of chapters saved up 'cause I'm so happy to see updates again! You're turning me into a Dramione shipper, you write them so well.
Lady Arbalest chapter 186 . 11/6/2011
I'm so glad you updated! I'm not a shipper of DraMione but I gotta say, you wrote them and their lemons so beautifully that I just had to continue.

Keep up the good work!
bored-now0809 chapter 186 . 11/5/2011
i have to admit i am not a big fan of Draco Hermione...but I am a big fan of your writing and this story!

Who knows...you might even win me over. So far you've done a really great job developing their relationship (and not just the smutty part!). So keep up the great work! I am eagerly anticipating the next part :)
megan13 chapter 184 . 11/5/2011
I'm not a Draco/Hermione shipper by any means, but you're writing them in such a beautiful way that I can't help but cheer for them. I'll still be reading until the end - count on it.
glutton chapter 186 . 11/5/2011
Aw, I love how you've truly made Hermione's sexual side into a somewhat naive, prudish type. So many fanfics have her as a 'experienced lady' (xD) but this is something I haven't really seen that much of.

I liked the gifts sent to Hermione by Draco, they were cute :)

In all, lovely chapter!
Bramblespite chapter 185 . 11/4/2011
Singular... beh heh heh heh, Granger, you'll be back. ;) Nobody can resist a Malfoy man for long!

*Worries over Narcissa* I get the feeling she's not coming back... I really hope she recovers. Or at least becomes a ghost. Or at the very least, if she dies, that Lucius can be reunited with her one day... I think she'd wait forever. Actually, I know she would.
Bramblespite chapter 184 . 11/3/2011
Really? Some people have been upset over the pairing? This is a beautiful story! A pairing does not a story make! I'm not fond of Draco/Hermione (I'm a Draco/Ginny girl) but you're such an excellent writer I really couldn't care less if you wrote Hagrid/Dobby.

But I know the feeling of having really upset readers. I just poked a beehive recently with my fic myself, and I get to chuck a grenade in it soon and make it even worse. *Cough*

I'm so happy to see you've updated! I was wondering where you've been. Don't let responses dishearten you, this is a beautiful story and for every person who hates a pairing there's at least five more, silent people, who are dying for an update but are too silly to leave feedback!
glutton chapter 184 . 11/3/2011
I was so excited to see the update email for this fanfic in my inbox! Lovely chapter, lucky me that I like the Dramione pairing. xD Keep it up, can't wait to continue reading!
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »