Reviews for Nightlife
Sparkiebunny chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
Great story! :D
ShiverMeFunzies chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
This almost made me feel like Sam was a reincarnated Chris from charmed or something. Was that intentional?
stranded chess piece chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
Nicely written. I like how you began the story in the middle- if that makes sense- then explained it from there. I've never been into Shakespere, but this is the second time in a couple of days I've heard the Tempest mentioned. Might just have to read it :) Thanks for the good read!
rozzy07 chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
Ah sweet ending, with enough brotherly snark to keep a girl well and truly happy! Each derogratory remark a true term of affection. Yep - most definitely left with a happy smile on my face. Rozzy
funkyspunk chapter 5 . 8/25/2007
Hey OSS!

Im so sorry I didn't review earlier. I was really busy with RL and everything.

I loved this fic a lot, and yes the ending was lovely. I cant wait until you start a new fic!

Im really looking forward to it! You're an amazing writer!

-funky

p.s

thanks for reviewing and sending me a PM about my fic [BreakingSerenity's True Memories]. I really appreciated it. You are awesome! )
LadyVic chapter 5 . 8/25/2007
One of the best parts of coming home from vacation is getting to catch up on all the great fics I've been missing. Thanks for a good read. The scene with the knife and the ghost's name definitely made me smile. I kept waiting for Niko to appear. LOL How cool would a crossover be? I could definitely see Sam and Cal hitting it off.
TammiTam chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
Awesome job, as always! I love how you portray the brotherly banter, and you are astounding at Overprotective Dean! And ... with that dash of Limp Sam, well, it rounds out the story nicely!
irishgirl9 chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
Great chapter! I really like that story! That's a great ending, but if you want to write more I'll definitely read it.

I loved this part:

“Bite yourself man-whore,”

“Sammy," Dean cried indignantly, "that one’s off limits and you know it.”
Deanaholic1 chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
its up 2 u but i would like 2 c an epilogue..i luved yur story
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
Fantastic ending to a wonderful story! Looking forward to your next one!
DarthJackie chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
haha! Sam won...that's awesome.

Awesome ending.
ziggy.uk chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
Yeah, Sam is recovering and Dean feels he can at least leave his bedside for coffee! Can imagine why Dean doesn't know whether to be worried or not that Sam doesn't really remember! And just loved the brotherly banter at the end, things are getting back to normal!
HauntedPast chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
Haha, very cute chapter. I was a little nervous when Sam woke up and Dean called him John. I was afraid that Sam had somehow (I don't know how) lost his memory and that Dean was inadvertantly feeding him false memories. Weird, huh? I love the man-whore crack!
DarthJackie chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
Aw...Dean's sleepin' next to his bro. How sweet!

Awesome chapter, can't wait for the next one.
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 8/12/2007
Awesome chapter!

I had to keep reminding myself tho that when the doctor said John that she was actually talking about Sam! LOL

I love protective Dean when it comes to Sam-he is so tender with Sam when he is unconscious!