Reviews for Catching Up and Stupidity
iSayumix3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Numbers...Having sex? Jiroh...What have you done? xDD
Guitongkuri chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Cool! i mean... ew...

this was awesome except for the... numbers... the grossed me out. only a little. butTHIS WAS AWESOME! then again, everything's awesome. Especially since you're Pit's Mommi. don't worry, i don't stalk your virtual daughter but this is bwasome!
Nasty Evil Dead Dog chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I know how birds reproduce! :)) :P

So... the female bird, like, moves her tail and the male bird enters. The dude has some c-thingy, not a thingy and... he has sperm. The bitch has that c-thingy too, and it leads to the ovaries. Their c-thingys are pressed together and the dude's sperm goes to the bitch. Sometimes, it's quick... but some birds get real clingy and stay there for more than an hour. o_o

...Um, or is bitch what you call a female cat? Or dog?

I'msohopeless. D:
kura-permanenthiatus chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
ahahahahahahahaahhaahahaha.

XD

*too rikkai-high to comment, blame it on Slacky-chan-senpai*

Kura
ritsu01 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Haha! This is so cracked up! I want Jiroh for a tutor too! XD
unheardcries chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
LOL awesome!

Faves!
icarus923 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
wow...jirou is a good teacher
POTL chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
lol great chapter
Thrill Pair-fan chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
hahahaha can't stop laughing! XDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXD

it was so hilarious, especially jiroh's explanations! and i love mukahi, he's so bitchy and stupid and it's soo funny how it suits him so!

i probably spell everything wrong in this review, my english isn't the best...xP

anyway, love your story .
theProdigiesz chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Haha this is hilarious!

It made me laugh out loud and my parents thought I was some crazy psycho. I love the "people dropping dead randomly after every tennis match! Even the coach dies sometimes!" and all of the story every bit of it! HAHA creativity like yours is just priceless! Write more cracks, your story made my day!
Neerod chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Wee! I really liked the part about NUMBERS having sex. Hehe. I love Jirou! :)
acho0bl3ssU chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
trying to get to the nationals for a hundred years and people dying randomly that's hilarious
Sky-Blue44 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
It was funny. About the numbers...agreed!
animewahine chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
How do you come up with this brilliant crack?xDD Keep up the good work!
My Dad is Mr.Clean chapter 1 . 7/20/2007