Reviews for Unwanted Fame
Meridian Diamond chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
CocoaCollidoscope: Dan has an allergy towards those kind of contacts, I think I've heard it somewhere before but can't remember it. Oh, and also Rupert Grint had green eyes, so he must use contacts as well, but it was ironic since Harry must have green and Ron blue.

The story was cool! I agree on some certain parts. It's just almost a good thing to me that J.K. Rowling picked David Yates for the sixth film, someone told me that the director of the Prisoner of Azkaban wanted to direct the sixth O.o
unique.normality chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
haha!

nice

I agree

the third was the worst

I HATED the actors they used for Sirius and Remus

Remus needs longer hair and no mustache

and Sirius, his beard and mustache was just weird

I guess I'm kinda going off the little drawings in the beginning of the chapters but stills

*sigh*

oh, I like how Remus gets a little 'grumpy' once a month
Umbridgeskitty chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
*Claps hands in glee*

I know exactly how you feel! POA is actually the only movie I really hate of the series (Must disagree with you on the choice of Lupin though), I know that GOF and OOTP weren't exactly word or picture perfect but they were far, far, better and more believable.

Again well done for writing a story in the world I would love to see - the real Harry Potter finding out about Jo's story about his life.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I agree with you. I was like um, why is he using his wand? A. he's not allowed to outside school and b. don't the Dursley's normally pack everything... and in goblet, did it seem to you as if dumbledore was on CRACK? and i was mad about the blue eyes thing, too - i guess dan didn't like contacts...
NonymousMay chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
you are so stinkin' funny!

- o n,

~w e n
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I TOTALLY FREAKIN AGREE, and have you even seen the fifth movie they did the same and totally butchered it. There is NO PLOT it made want to cry because of how badly done it was. It's basicly all about the conflicts, pretty much no back round shows up at all! Sorry had to rant my friends all thought it was a great movie, but come on there are no explanations at all, pretty much throughout the duration of the whole film.
Cap'n Scurvy Gums chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Ohmygod. I completely agree with you! When I watched the third movie, I was on the verge of writing a cleverly worded letter! Well.. No, not really. Clever words are not in my vocabulary. Hehe. JK. But seriously though, It had to be the worst movie I had ever seen about HP. They completely ruined all faith that Sirius Black was hot. I mean come on; Gary Oldman? Ugh.
Celine K.S chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
ok well you have an EXCELLENT writing stly, let me first tell you that

and secondly you have great courage to be able topost this

unfortunatley, i dont and i doubt many other people, will agree with this story

we all love the harry potter books, plain and simple

but we also love all of the movies
acidxlullaby chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
My god.

That was a first.

Remus' 'stache does make him look a bit like Hitler, yeah?

Well, I thought this was brilliant.

You should do one for Goblet of Fire!
dan-chan chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Wow. You got the general consensus right in a nutshell. The fourth wall destruction alone had me laughing but then summing up how the general audience felt...from harrys standpoint nonetheless. was sheer brilliance. Dumbledore, a hippy...win sauce just plain win sauce.

very minor typographicals abound but the story was good. had a point accomplished it and looked as though you were consistant all the way through and didnt deviate from the plot at all. so a pleasent little humorous read.