Reviews for Warrior’s Heart, Lover’s Soul
ashlyn.hyuga chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
WAAAH! Why is there not a third one! I'm dieing of lack of this fan fiction! This has to be the best one I have read yet! PLEASE CONTINUE!
mnementh2000 chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Absolutely... tear-jerking, and wonderful at the same time. Hinata is probably my favorite character in Naruto, which I admit little knowledge of, having just began reading the manga and watching some of the Shipuuden(?) with my wife (IMO about the only part that is bearable, as he has at least matured to some extent). However, (I feel that she is a great match for him, and then to read such a... rough, death scene for her was not easy, despite how well done it was. Maybe they will find their happiness eventually, beyond the 3 years you gave them that were most likely filled with much hardship, who knows (well, you do, obviously, and we hope to find out ourselves someday). Please finish this story, and maybe we will find a happy ending to this tale, to offset the depressing beginning. All in all, though, I must say, good beginning.
AmandaSingh0 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
please update soon. i want to find out about the rest of their love story from other peoples views.
puma1sunfire chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
SPECTACULAR STORY! I am really enjoying it and I hope it inspired a few others. Thanks for writing it
Shisarakage chapter 2 . 12/2/2011

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
nice
HeartsDragon chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
Another great story although again i notice that it hasn't been updatred in a number of years... i hope that you do continue with this story as it is already showing that it will only get better.
Niclas chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
This is really nice, you should think about either update this or let some one else continue this. As this start is really nice and I really like the good Sasuke vibe. Would be nice to read on the adventures of both Konoha and NaruHina.
The Fool's Journey chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
It's been nearly a year since you updated, but I have to admit that you did the best job I've seen so far in explaining Naruto's lack of response to Hinata's crush while being realistic about it. The fact that it's pretty sweet is a plus as well. I'm sure this fic is most likely discontinued, but those two chapters were a good read.
Meatzman2 chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
I like the I love the rain, and the rain loves you metaphor. Good fic thus far, nice chapter length.
HolyKnight5 chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Hm...update, or a bloody decoder to understand WTF goes on this fic?
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
Interesting...that's thus far the only opinion that's formed in my mind, I would like to read more before saying anything else so...exactly when are you planning on updating?
beserkerbeast chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
havent finished it yet but its good
greivergf chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
update update update update please

great startup but its begging to be finished it looks like it could

be one of the best naruto/bleach crossovers but it needs the update
Selonianth chapter 2 . 6/8/2008