Reviews for Food Technology
ThickerThanLove chapter 1 . 1/18
Awesome! Leo and Mike are my favorite relationship to play with and I love how you delved into it here. Everyone seems in character but there is some great fluff here!
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Hehe they are so cute! :D
Cassie Kalley chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
It was so good! Me and my sister loved it! Thanks for the great story!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Awww cute, amusing and wonderful, I loved it and excellent job
flikaroo chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Aww, Leo and Mikey are so sweet paired together, especially over cooking. It's nice to see Mikey be the one in charge over his brother for a change.
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
THANK YOU! I'm glad I'm not the only one that's disappointed with the lack of Leo/Mikey fanfics. It's really hard finding a decent story that centres around their relationship. It's always a joy to see the eldest and youngest interacting. It's so cute, and I wish the show had more episodes with them together. This story was adorable, I really liked the ending. :)
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Awww... I love Mikey and Leo moments especially when they are in the kitchen. Nice.
Kittyfan12 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Awww that was adorable! I was like Donnie and expected something to blow up lol Proud of you, Leo.

Leo's not my favorite character, but I can appreciate his relationships with his brothers. And this one is no exception. I love this!
Rebel277 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
AMAZING! I LOVE MIKEY AND LEO! thats just a really good story :)
NightInGale-Minds chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Awww! I loved this! How cute and sweet!
ducky mikey chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Awwww :)
So cuute
Vickyaisha chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Mashaa'Allah sisters beautiful n so so simple how it one cooking lessons can affect mmikey and leo relationship and bring close together
i love stories about mikey n Leo
guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
aww...cuuuute story
Becky chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
So cute...
roxan1930 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
That's really cute and I loved how Raph and Don reacted when they found out Leo made the cake
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »