Reviews for A Dream Come True
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 3/3
Giggles.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/24
:) Just brilliant! Love it!
queenyuks chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This one was so incredibly sexy. I loved it!
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Definitely an original idea Lady Bluejay! Sorry someone who had less than your creativity chose to copy from you. :(

This is funny and a little bit sexy at the same time :) And I somehow doubt that Lia minded reading and re-reading it lol
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I like how you show Eomer as a man and human, he is not without fault. :) It makes the character seem much more believable. Great one-shot.
mirax chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Hi again, I figured it was a copy but I didn't dare to say it before ask you about it, I didn't know if you knew about it and give permision to make this other story or if it was a copy, I found it weird anyway because it doesn't give any credit in it to you. I've read plenty of your stories and I love them (I don't usually leave feedback because english is not my first language so I don't feel confortable writing in it) but I was confused and I want point this to you if you haven't realized of it. I'm truly sorry to hear I was right thinking the worst

mirax
Lady Bluejay chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Hi Mirax,

I can't answer you any other way - 'A Dream Come True' was written by me and me alone. For some reason another author has seen fit to virtualy copy my work. I have no idea why - it seems a foolish thing to do. LBJ
mirax chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I loved this story, I found it very original and it catch my attention, that's why when I found today this one today : i was surprised, it's from other writer, but looks to be very alike to your story, but in other POV. are you two work in this together?, coincidence?
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
That is hilarious. Great job, I love how the story is told as Eomer and Lothiriel remember. I loved it.
Karahly chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
This was certainly a lovely snapshot of Eomer's and Lothiriel's budding relationship. I enjoyed every second of it! I wish to say that I have never laught so long, bit my cheek so hard, or smiled so insanely. Congratulations for a job well done.
Lialathuveril chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
This one still makes me laugh! And the idea is so unusual, yet you pull it off beautifully.

Lia
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Oh that's too funny! Great job!
Tehd00d chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
An excellent oneshot! I mean, gosh. I don't even know what to say. Amazing.
Willow-41z chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
This seems to be in a genre of its own, incorporating both light humor, sweet romance and a bit of drama. The enjoyment does not pale on repeated readings, either. I think it's very well-done and I like the way you worked out the ending. Nice job!
Moontalkerau chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Lady blue Jay

I love the tale it it just what need to help start of the weekend . Thank you so much writing it. I can see the camp and Eomer begin fascinated with Lothiriel at the camp and behaving just like that at first.I can all see him chasing her later on. I love the comment "The lion may be hungry for love, but he needs his meat or his roar will diminish.”

that is something I hear Lothiriel saying to her brave husband.

You have capture the way I see both of the characters in my heart Please continue to write and will continue to read.