Reviews for A Dream Come True
guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2020
It was so witty. Eomer was lucky in his drunken state, he didn't suffer more damage , not only physical, than her kick. The second part with the telling of how they came to marry, keeping their little secret of the first meeting was so nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Hehe
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Giggles.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
:) Just brilliant! Love it!
UnScrambled chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This one was so incredibly sexy. I loved it!
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Definitely an original idea Lady Bluejay! Sorry someone who had less than your creativity chose to copy from you. :(

This is funny and a little bit sexy at the same time :) And I somehow doubt that Lia minded reading and re-reading it lol
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I like how you show Eomer as a man and human, he is not without fault. :) It makes the character seem much more believable. Great one-shot.
mirax chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Hi again, I figured it was a copy but I didn't dare to say it before ask you about it, I didn't know if you knew about it and give permision to make this other story or if it was a copy, I found it weird anyway because it doesn't give any credit in it to you. I've read plenty of your stories and I love them (I don't usually leave feedback because english is not my first language so I don't feel confortable writing in it) but I was confused and I want point this to you if you haven't realized of it. I'm truly sorry to hear I was right thinking the worst

mirax
Lady Bluejay chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Hi Mirax,

I can't answer you any other way - 'A Dream Come True' was written by me and me alone. For some reason another author has seen fit to virtualy copy my work. I have no idea why - it seems a foolish thing to do. LBJ
mirax chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I loved this story, I found it very original and it catch my attention, that's why when I found today this one today : i was surprised, it's from other writer, but looks to be very alike to your story, but in other POV. are you two work in this together?, coincidence?
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
That is hilarious. Great job, I love how the story is told as Eomer and Lothiriel remember. I loved it.
Karahly chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
This was certainly a lovely snapshot of Eomer's and Lothiriel's budding relationship. I enjoyed every second of it! I wish to say that I have never laught so long, bit my cheek so hard, or smiled so insanely. Congratulations for a job well done.
Lialathuveril chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
This one still makes me laugh! And the idea is so unusual, yet you pull it off beautifully.

Lia
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Oh that's too funny! Great job!
Tehd00d chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
An excellent oneshot! I mean, gosh. I don't even know what to say. Amazing.