Reviews for Absolution
tigerlily124 chapter 19 . 5/23
This was a very good story! Thank you!
karseneau1 chapter 19 . 12/19/2018
very good I enjoyed this story
Guest chapter 19 . 12/26/2016
This is incredible!
I was completely hooked!
Oh my God!
WOW!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/25/2016
If you weren't only focused on writing Usagi/Mamoru fanfics, the past of Luna and Artemis that you touched on briefly in this chapter would be a wonderful story on it's own. I am not saying anything bad about it, just making an observation. I love Minako (Venus)/Kunzite paired. Them not having a previous romantic relationship or any relationship is definitely different.
MySarcasticGreenCrayon chapter 20 . 4/23/2015
I found this story to be enjoyable, really well-written and epic. :)
I loved the twists, the ending, Usagi, Mamoru and everyone else. I especially loved the way you wove the story together.
Wonderful job!
slightlyxjaded chapter 20 . 2/13/2015
Wow! This was a fantastic story and I am so glad to have read it. Your characters all had so much depth to them that it made understanding their motivations that much easier. Thank you so much for writing such a captivating story!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/26/2013
nice
Guest chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
Awwww, what a happy ending :'D I wasn't sure where the beginning of the end was leading and I started to worry but everything turned out just fine! Yay!
Rose chapter 19 . 2/16/2013
Wonderful.
JuliaGulia17 chapter 20 . 5/27/2011
I just found this story and I like it, and I dont like it. I love the story

but I wish you had expounded the story line just a little, but I enjoyed

it immensely!
creativesm75 chapter 20 . 6/29/2010
nice
Ame Yumeko chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Whoa... that was an intense prologue. (So sad, though!) And what a twist! Queen Serenity is evil?

I really like how you're highlighting the theme of the senshi having to give up their dreams for Usagi. I always thought that was one of the most bittersweet parts of the series.

Can't wait to read the rest of this!
MaMaMiiA chapter 20 . 3/1/2010
I'm glad i finally read this story, I have been thinking about reading it for a while but never got around to it, glad I did though, thanks for the awesome read!
Jianna chapter 19 . 9/20/2009
Hey there. I just finished reading your story and am blown away. somehow, even after over fifteen years of people taking the first season and rewriting it you have managed to do so brilliantly and uniquely. You are an exceptionally talented writer and managed to capture the spirits of the senshi exacly as I have always imagined them. I loved how Usagi was the main focus of this fiction without you even having to write more than a couple of chapters from her pov. I have completly fallen in love with this story and your take on the characters not to mention your amazing writing style. Your stories are like a breath of fresh air in the sailor moon fan fiction library. I realize you probably don't have much time on your hands anyu longer but you should definetly keep writing. Whether it be fan fiction or professionally.
fall3n-ros3s chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This sounds like an interesting story. I'm astounded by your writing skills; seriously, it is amazing. I'm so excited to read this, and so glad that it's a completed story. .