Reviews for Weevils And Other Daemons
CrossoverSatellite chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
This is bloody lovely. Can you build on this theory? Cause it's interesting to play around with the infinite possibilities! This definitely needs an entire universe built around it, that's how exquisite it is.
TheNaggingCube chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
Lovely, I love it. I do adore the Daemons idea used wonderfully here.
Vullinia chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
really interesting, how come some people in there world have daemeons and not others
Mister Sorrel chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
When I first read this story I was excited and disappointed. I was excited because, well, its a Torchwood/HDM crossover. Who wouldnt get excited? Now, I was disappointed beause youre a little mind-reader. I had a idea for a DW/TW/HDM xover, in which both Owen and Rose have daemon. I feel like I should ask premission to use an idea s similar to yours, so thats what Im doing. May I?
Mattora chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
:rofl: Ah, love the little ferret lady, she is so damn right about Gwen XD Love little story!
Mattora chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
CUTE! Ah, I feel like Tosh and Gwen :D

Why can't people have daemons in real live? Would make things so much easier!
Mattora chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
More!

I really like the first part :) I have been a very big fan of the HDM books, and Owen with a daemon is just pefect!

But could you please edit the first chapter? The bold underlined thing makes it a bit uncomfortable to read ._., which is a shame for such a nice story!
JennMel chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
This is really good! You really made it fit in with Owen's character, and I liked Jack's reaction when the truth dawned. Helbreda's opinion of Gwen was my favourite part thought:)

You need to watch the formatting though. Part of the first sentence is cut off due to the link you try to post, and it also makes the whole chapter bold and underlined, which is weird to read in.

Nevertheless, great job!
Hazelayes chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
Aww! That is sweet, and so Owen, to my way of thinking. I see him as a passionate man who is desperately trying not to care about others, his colleagues in particular, probably because of childhood experiences and what he was wrongly taught was the way for "men" to behave. So your crossover and the childhood clues you gave us fit my vision of him.

Characters must have "issues" ;) and Owen's anger and impatience mirrors my own response to difficulty much more than any of the others. I'm growing to like Owen much more than I expected to.

Thanks for sharing.
anonymous deleted chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Love it, there definetely isn't enough torchwood out there. Have you seen the whole first season or are you watching it on Channel 10? Sucks to be behind the times in Australia? doesn't it.

Anyway, please keep writing

Love Liza
Hazelayes chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
I wasn't too sure of this at first (I'm not a fan of the Dark Materials books) but it is a charming idea and seems to fit very well with Owen's character.

I think you've got most of the characters down well, but Owen's of course is most true.

Please continue with this. I like it very much. :D