Reviews for Gentle Wrath
M kik's chapter 4 . 10/3/2017
wait a sec plz then what about sasuke-kun he must be heart broken well what ever just kike him out 4 now i like how it ends not only like but love it reeeeeeeaaaaalllllyyy...seeeeerrriiiiooouuuussssllllyyyy...love...love...love...it!
well it was not a joke
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
This was such an awesome story :)
I LOVE your profile picture BTW!
gaarasakuralovers chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
thatd be like kakshi's personal movie of icha cha paradise!
DarkLillyOfTheNight96 chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
This was a good one...I wasn't sure when I first saw it but nw it was very good thanks for writting!

~Lilly~
xxbochixx chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
XD Didn't know there was a prequel with Toying With Her! I read that one first! I can't believe Kakashi actually approved of Sasori and Sakura's relationship!
Aescywn chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
lmao wow! i luv ur story! couldn't stop laughing cause it's so funny at some parts!
Emilx311 chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
Awesome story! I Loved it!:)
sAMMI DA wOLF chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
I liked this story! Can't wait to read the sequel! Keep writing and updating!
Pica G chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
That was a really great story! I love how you made Konan (Unknown) so nice! She's really good asa sisterly figure. Sasori isn't so bad himself. I don't really get why you didn't put much about the Konoha ninja's here. Oh well, I can't wait to read the sequal! I'm going to read it!

~Mudstripe~
Green Sprout chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
this story is really silly...and ooc...but

...I liked it x3

it had it's funny moments as well as the spontanous pairings but still i liked konan in this.
Tema-Sama chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
whats the sequel called?
LuvrboiNao chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
I would have ade Sakura jump up from her dream and say with her finger pointed in the air and a determined look "I'm the only one who can save the figgle pies!"Then made her run would have been hiarious!Well see ya later!
tobihobi chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
awesome yeah
iNobody chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
omfg i thnk it was hilarious how u used hidan as the priest. pure genius!

Raechelle
Hideyori Onsen chapter 4 . 10/5/2007
Awesome story! Hidan doing a wedding priceless...