Reviews for Chef Elric
TillyMe chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I like it how it was to impress a girl that wasn't winry. It adds depth to Ed's charecter.

Dimly chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I loved the gangster Ed with the ant. It made me laugh SO hard. But maybe I'm just weird like that. It was really sweet, and I'm probably going to be craving a cake until I can beg my parents to get the ingredients so I can bake one. Great job with the story!

:D:
JazzyCat chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
It's not wimpy for guys to cook! My dad's a chef!

And I think any guy (excluding my own father because that's nasty) who can successfully cook is sexy.
irrelevantEquinox chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Wow. Ya know, the dream I had after I first watched FMA (The first 18 eps) I had a dream. That sounded obvious. What I meant was that I had a dream where I died. And I think Ed was there somewhere.

The one-shot was awesome! And, oddly enough, I can imagine the weird stuff. But then, I have a weird mind. Want an example? Here ya go! It was even started by one of the author's notes from your story 'The New Neighbors'. It was the author's note where Winry and Frodo (don't) make out. I imagined it, and Winry turned into Ed.
agent000 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Lol, after you mentioned this fic, I had to go and read it. It was cute. I can't help but wonder though why everyone seems to think that Ed can't cook. Is that in the manga anywhere, because I've never seen any clues anywhere that Ed can't cook, lol. I'm pretty sure that he actually can cook rather well, hehe. This was a very cute fic though, and I would've loved it even if you'd made him the eccentric chef that talks to dishcloths, hehe.

And I know what you mean about writing under the influence of PMS, hehe. That's how the end of "The Zodiac People" was written, and it shows, hehe. It got almost sickeningly sappy. I try not to write romance for that reason, I don't do it well. *snickers*

Anyway, this was cute. Keep writing...whatever you choose to write next, just keep on writing.
Griselda Banks chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
When I read about this story in your profile, I knew I just HAD to read it and find out how it unfolded. It's odd, and Ed being a master cook (because of a girl, no less) seems a little OOC, but I still like it. The point, I suppose, is that he's trying to make life happy for Al now that he's got his body back.

Great job! It was a wonderful mix of humor and poignant brotherly goodness _
lyAlive chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
LMAO WOT!
The Your Mom Alchemist chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
You should have dreams like this more often. I loved it! Ants, cooking, sappy endings...

I love that kinda stuff. Thanks for the story, it cheered me up!

~Goshujin Reidou

The Alchemist
Soichiro chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
When u mean a few hrs how many we talkin? After all steak takes awhile 2 cook _; And sappy or not I liked it! *Soichiro hits u 4 calling it sappy!* Anyways, amazing Ed would do that to impress a girl, actually I always thought Ed could cook, not 5-star resturant style nor that he would food-poison any1, but I mean yeah. Pretty good fic, it got me laughin'!
thisisnotongoogleanymore chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
This made me grin and crack up - especially that epic battle between Ed and the six-legged bastard freak of nature. Hahahah!

Normally I hate it when there's another girl in Ed's love life other than Winry, but I thought that it was cute that Ed had a crush on someone! *aw!*

-Renneh
Maira Luca chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
I love it!

I had to laugh at that ant's part. I just saw Ed running after an ant with a frying pan. I almost toppled over from my chair.

And that last part was really cute! The story really told how happy Al was. (I wish I could write like that. I'm having some kind of writing block at the moment. *sniffle*)

Make more of those stories/one-shots And I'll be happy to ried them!

Shadow