Reviews for Game Masters
Whyhow chapter 3 . 5/1
I immediately indicate immense interest in alliteration. River's role remains removable but risible.
Whyhow chapter 1 . 5/1
This is hilarious! Simon would never come up with something like that on his own, but I could easily imagine him going along with Wash, who definitely would have. I suspect that River either knew all along or came up with some complex set of rules to fit the scores, or possibly both.
Xierroh chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
These are hilarious! I can't remember the last time I've laughed this hard! I loved all the stories you've already written in here, but I have to admit. The mutant cats is the best. It's been a while since this has been updated, but I hope that you'll have the inspiration to write more soon!
kitsune738 chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Omg this is amazing. I love this.
LaLa chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! I laughed SO HARD! Simon barking like a dog... Trail of mutant cats... XDXDXDXDXD LOVE IT!
Black-Rose23 chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
I must say that I love this playful!Simon.
Whoever39 chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
Great story!Sad to see it has not been updated in a while.I would love some more chapters.
Thescarredman chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
These are cute. Whatever happened to the fourth installment?
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
so funny i almost choked on my drink!
RionaEire chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
Ireally like these. They're so funny and this portrayal of River is funner to read than the one in "indescretions" (except for the swimming fish part, that was cute in indescretions) The first one was cute and a clever little prank it was funny to read. The second one was confusing, didn't totally get it but it was interesting anyways. The third one was absolutely hilarious, I just about died reading it. I love the part where River diagnoses the multiple cheap mutant cat problem as a "production problem" I laughed really hard but I had to keep quiet so noone woke up, fortunately I've gotten adept at this skill. Oh so funny! I'd appreciate more of these pre-bdm humor fics, they are real humorous and its fun so see Jayne get played, hahaha.

Riona
Kamp chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
oh wow. that was hilarious. lol.
blueninja33 chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
I hope you continue to write more chapters. If this show ever starts again there needs to be a fanbase ep about this stuff.
lily22 chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
This is hilarious. I absolutely love the idea that Wash and Simon would pull off great pranks together. River's alliteration is great. Kind of feel sorry for Jayne. :D
Mayhem21 chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
*giggles* Oh, that's brilliant! Are you going to do more? That'd be amazing! Game Masters Wash and Simon. Oh dear. *laughs*

-Ptath of Mayhem21
fallenfromgrace17 chapter 3 . 11/10/2007
Oh god. I would love to be on Serenity when that was going on. It would be really funny. I love this. Do you have anymore coming out? Maybe something with Jayne's funny hat.