Reviews for Patrick Bateman Anticipates Harry Potter
brancher chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
SLOW CLAP, my friend. SLOW CLAP.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
very you. you-inspired-by-A.P.
Smizzlemort chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
*shudders* ending was so grotesque and yet so fitting of Patrick! Excellent job!
MISTER MacUpdatesTooRarely chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Yep, that's Pat Bateman alright. Great characterization, though having him be driven in a limo to the book launch didn't seem quite right.
rachel chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
wow...just wow...
Plainsong30 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Oh my God, that's was freaky and seriously messed up! In a crazy good way though! Hahaha, nice job!
Deleted Account 884 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Lol! Despite Patrick is from 1986 and I still see this young, hot Patrick before me while it's probably anno 2009, I enjoyed this fic immensely. It was funny, funny, funny. Good job.
alyssuh chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This was fuckin' HILARIOUS! I love it!
anon chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Nice job, you even got it down the words he'd use.
blackhearteddestruction chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This is a hilarious yet gruesome story. I love how you interpreted him - you kept Patrick completely in character with his movie counterpart. Thank you much for writing this story I liked it a lot!
Balls To This chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I loved how you used all the same language as Ellis, even down to words like hardbodies. Excellent
geekischic chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Amazing story! This was the perfect blend of completely twisted and wrong and hilariously perfect and right. So in character and that last line was fantastic!
Extraho chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
lol, this is funny - i know i shouldnt find torture and murder funny, but this is funny. well done!
Lovelylynx chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
wow. that was spot on great with the details and very in character. great job ha maybe you can write him in other situations
Rj-117 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Fucking Brilliant. It has that Ellis feel. I enjoyed this very much.