Reviews for I need you
readmered chapter 1 . 6/11
Oh god I love Nine! I think it's clear he would never have done any of that Sarah Jane or Reinette drama. Too domestic. I loved this so much! Heart warming and made me tear up a little! Thank you for writing!
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
This is becoming a habit with you, me wiping my streaming eyes and searching for a tissue. Heh. You sadist, you're wonderful. I think all of us, at some point, want to go back and hug Nine. Miss him. Love Ten, o'course, but we miss our big-eared Doctor.

Oh! And that kiss, you fabulous writer! Mind you, I was locked in a crying fit while reading and couldn't properly squeal - not that it was a squealing moment - but I thank you. I think you've successfully healed a great wound across my poor broken heart. Damn you, Moffat.

In search of another tear-thieving piece.

All my love.
fieldsoffebruary chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Loved this piece.
kookieznkream chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This is beautiful, absolutely well-written.
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
So. Freaking. Cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
love love love love it!
emsaduem chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
The idea was creative and well developed. Nice job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
So, did he remember? If he did...I guess I wished him to say something.. anyway, liked it!
Healed535 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Oh my. This made me cry so much...
greysky3 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I think I cried as much as Rose, if not more.
I haven't read any fics yet that focus on how Rose feels about losing Nine. Ten is great, but he's a bit unreliable, has other companions, and other things. Nine was the one that first took her away from normal life, and he was the only Doctor to always have her as his top priority, as you said giving her his undivided attention. Beautifully written.
charm13insomnia chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
awww so sweet
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This is wonderful!
Gondelaurier chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I've read this fic before on whofic and I couldn't find it on here under Nine/Rose since it's not labeled - so glad I remembered your author name! This fic is FANTASTIC. In the most heartbreaking way. I didn't just cry, I actually had to step away from the computer for a little bit, that's how emotional I got. I'll never stop missing Nine, but fics like this make him live on. Thank you so much for writing this amazing story.
An Irish Rose chapter 1 . 1/8/2013