Reviews for Random Acts of Kindness
cifan chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I really like the way Ian is helping Sara, to take away her stress. I also like how he is watching out for her.

Even without knowing the characters, you have made me feel a connection between them...a longing.

Nice piece.
Ewa Snow chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
That was so sweet! I love it!
Chornyi chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Aww :) This is cute. Great job!
JB chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
this is very sweet. its nice to see the softer side of ian.
DragonMouse chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
oh my. That waz soo sweet. It loved it. Very good. ~( 8
Lassar chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
I wish Ian would do that for me too. Damnit. It's good to think that he is looking out for more than just her physical distress. And thank you for not using it as an excuse to indulge in Sarah/Ian smut. This is more in keeping with his character, he is every inch the "Courtly Love" age of chivalry man. Not that I mind Ian smut, I want to get him naked just as much as the next girl. Sorry, train of thought derailed...(grin) back to review. I can see Ian doing this for her. Maybe she will return the favor? I wouldn't mind reading that at all.
Ninia chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Aww...man...that was SO sweet..._
Kel chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
Wow. Someone knows what she wants from a man... only one issue. Ian forgot to pick up the truffes. (ie: truffles, chocolate)... but Ben & Jerry's makes up for it.

Vanilla and lemongrass are an interesting combo. (Someone asked what lemongrass is. It's a type of mint that smells citrus-y rather than minty. Makes good tea, too.) Might make her smell rather like a lemon cake...
Neko-Chan3 chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
i agree i would love if any man did this for me! most of all Ian :) loved the story
463-Tex chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
Now I have to agree with you on the part of Ian doing this, I would love it! Very good story! Ja
Lrnd chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
Sweet
Sarah Mathews chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
What a sweet story! I loved it. I agree with everyone else, please send Ian over to my place. ;-)

Please continue to write-you have good writing skills and interesting ideas too.
Asheeran chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
Awwww..that's so cute...what a MAN!
Aurrora chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
I agree with Aeron, could you send Ian over? I could use some pampering! I liked the story, it was very sweet. Can't wait to read more of your work.
Aeron chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
Ummmm, could you send Ian over? I need a random act of kindness. This was beautifully done. I hope to see more of your work...I totally enjoyed your other Witchblade fanfic as well. Thanks, Tracey...