Reviews for Growing Up
Sabsz chapter 66 . 12/26/2007
AW!

OMG! That MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE SWEETEST thing I EVER READ!

The end with Jack trying to edit out the racy parts for Amy was so adorable.

And I loved mad curse-like-a-pirate Melissa.

This chapter was amazing DD
piu-mosso chapter 65 . 12/25/2007
AH! Its finally here! Yay! I am really excited about the next chapter. You'll do a spledid job, as usual. ;)
The Queen of Confusion chapter 65 . 12/23/2007
So Amy will be braught into the world next chapter. Ek! I can't wait!

Great chapter! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
GoodnightxGoodbye chapter 65 . 12/23/2007
Amy's coming! yay.

Update soon!
jbduenweg chapter 65 . 12/23/2007
AH! *freaks out!* Those contractions begin to HURT REALLY BAD as they progress, so get ready. My little one was breeched, though, so that could be different type of pain.

If her water breaks - THEN baby's ready to be born. My water broke slowly, and for some people, it will break really fast, like a burst.

Will she call Beckett? Will he be there, too? Hopefully?

PLEASEPLEASEUPDATESOON!

*Freaks out some more*

jb
Sabsz chapter 65 . 12/23/2007
Ah! The baby's coming! I'm excited DD

I'm working on the pictures as we speak. ]
Crowned Lily chapter 65 . 12/22/2007
OMG NO! I HATE YOU (not really of crouse)

HOW COULD YOU !

Well I guess I get a taste of my own medicine I love leaving my chapters as cliff hangers.

Christopher came 14 days before his due date. Didn't even let Erin and the doctors schedule the c-section. He decided he wanted to come May 1st, 2007. Erin woke up and her water broke so they rushed her to the hopstial for a c-section.
legolover chapter 65 . 12/22/2007
AMY!*CLAPS HAPPILY* OMG! I can't wait for more! Hahaha! This is exciting.
RedAnko chapter 65 . 12/22/2007
Yay, I'm so excited. *bounces up and down in chair happily* You have to update real quick now, we all want to see Amy's birth!

~RedAnko
The Queen of Confusion chapter 64 . 12/22/2007
Great chapter! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
broadwaymbw chapter 64 . 12/22/2007
Aww! I loved it as usual! Very good, very good. Can't wait 'til Baby Amy is born!

Rock on,

Maria
jbduenweg chapter 64 . 12/22/2007
I feel sad for Kate for leaving a sweet person like Will. And Melissa...maybe she'll have a life with Jack after all...poor, poor Beckett! *sniffles*

A good, sweet chapter.

UPDATE SOON!

jb

PS Sorry I couldn't review sooner - I was totally absorbed by '24'! We borrowed Season 1 - 3 from a neighbor to catch up with Season 4 and 5. I can't wait to see Season 6 and 7!
Crowned Lily chapter 64 . 12/21/2007
So glad to see that Jack and Mel didn't end up together on V-Day :P

Pearl: Not as glad as I am.

She's not taking the drugs? She's f**king crazy lol. I heard that a cramp is like a very slight contraction. If that's so I don't even want a single one lol. I'm seriously just thinking about c-sections for my two children (maybe 3 but not more). I want twins haha.

Is it bad that I'm kind of like almost wanting to skip Kate and Will all the lovely dovey stuff isn't flying with me right now. I'm in a mood.. i wouldn't call it a bad mood. Just irradiated.. but you read my LJ so you know why. It will pass.

I want to update before Christmas! *hides her xbox controllers* I will not play Halo until I finish the chapter.
Sabsz chapter 64 . 12/21/2007
Wonderful chapter!

Although, one thing. You should watch Jack a little more. He's getting a little more OOC. He's accent seems a bit off too. But everything else is perfect!

And do you want me to make those character potraits?
legolover chapter 64 . 12/21/2007
"No," she said. "My favorite love story is our's."

When I read that I was like, Aw it's just so cute! And I am so glad Kate is back to being a brunette, just really couldn't see her as a blonde lol

Anyways, I adored it, as always and I certainly can't wait for more.
529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »